Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That party sucked.

It'd be a cool nod to the film if Sideshow did it, as long as he doesn't look like Sonny Crockett, I'm cool with it.

I hated Falcon in the cartoon,but I want Sideshow's Falcon..always liked his 87 figure

King is only playing with you

To be fair, Flint is my favorite Joe, and that's why I'm let down by the figure. It's not bad, just not my taste. I see Flint different. The expression is cool, but as a second head sculpt. I much prefer the sculpt on the Sideshow Zartan vs Flint statue.

Speak for yourself.

Falcon is another of my favorite Joes, but..

Not by a longshot.

I have to agree with this. The cartoons always get slagged, but they have their moments. I think Falcon was great in the movie, but past that, comic.

Pfft....

*puts noob on ignore*

To be fair, Flint is my favorite Joe, and that's why I'm let down by the figure. It's not bad, just not my taste. I see Flint different. The expression is cool, but as a second head sculpt. I much prefer the sculpt on the Sideshow Zartan vs Flint statue.

Falcon is another of my favorite Joes, but..

I have to agree with this. The cartoons always get slagged, but they have their moments. I think Falcon was great in the movie, but past that, comic.

Gotta agree on flint. I'm not a fan of the " who farted" facial expressions that Beachhead and Flint are sporting.

I would agree that Falcon doesn't have the universal appeal of most of the other entries, but Sideshow could still do a great job and make him interesting to me. I'd say he's similar the the Red Ninja; pretty obscure for many fans. But look at the great job they did on that ninja.

I was done with GI Joe by 1987, but if Falcon looks cool, I'll likely order one.

Now let's see the Baroness and Bludd releases....

You guys really want to see Falcon done this soon?

Of all the remaining Joes, there are so many more Id take before him, especially since they can reuse 90% of existing stock to make

This lack of love for Falcon hurts my heart. :(

So.. I guess he does make a good exclusive. I thought in general most Joe fans were crazy about the 82-87 stuff, but like a lot of 80s toy lines I guess by 87 a lot were on the way out. At least in popularity.

Did Khev say the hints were for a SDCC EX or the next Joe release?
I still think were are getting sometype of trooper for SDCC. The trooper's head is the one that hasnt been re-done yet, (Sniper and Officer have a desert version).

isn't that EXACTLY why he'd make a good SDCC ex?

exactly

Did Khev say the hints were for a SDCC EX or the next Joe release?
I still think were are getting sometype of trooper for SDCC. The trooper's head is the one that hasnt been re-done yet, (Sniper and Officer have a desert version).

Sideshow said the "troopers" were on pause for right now...

If the Exclusive is Falcon,I think its a smart move than your boring repaint/variant

How many more Ninja's do we need? Besides,Sideshow can't even sell out of the 2 they have in stock..don't hold your breathe on getting another Ninja

Has anyone thought to try to call Sideshow and play dumb and ask "so when can I pre-order Falcon for the Joe line?" I'm tempted because I think I'll probably get a telling reaction one way or another.

Anyhow, Falcon makes perfect sense as the SDCC exclusive to me. Sure he'll be a bash, but it's not like Sideshow didn't put forth the effort on the Ninja Viper. I think they understand perfectly well that at the $130 and up price point they can't totally cop out. And giving us an individual character as opposed to a trooper definitely ups the interest level; for me at least. So bash out another Joe, give him some new gear and a few faithful nods to the original figure, and I'm sold.

All I can say is that if Sideshow offers up completely bashed figures with no new gear and still wants to charge $130-$150 I'll be very disappointed. That said, I don't think that'll be the case. If they keep trying to impress, I'll keep forking over my money.

But damn, release something already.

Last edited:
Back