Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I'll buy Falcon because I'm bored and need a Joe fix, but the figure is going to be boring as hell.

My idea of a Night Force version would be the original with switch out pale blue shirt, brown pants and a black USAF style tac vest. The one Arnie wears in Commando would be perfect for NF Falcon. But would Sideshow have 3 extra items for an exclusive?

My idea of a Night Force version would be the original with switch out pale blue shirt, brown pants and a black USAF style tac vest. The one Arnie wears in Commando would be perfect for NF Falcon. But would Sideshow have 3 extra items for an exclusive?

falcon.jpg
ltfalcon.jpg

Are you sure you were collecting RAH G.I. Joes as a kid? :dunno The figures you're claiming he looks like have more in common with fleamarket Los Hombres or something. :lol

Glad I was done collecting Joe when that Night Force crap came out

You'd be better off stashing cash so you're able to pick up what you want. If Sideshow wants advertising, let them pay for it like every other business does.

I have the money ready now, so I'm not worried about that. It's more I just want to see it. I'm used to seeing things revealed around this time, and at this rate we won't see the Sideshow exclusives until SDCC. How lame. I prefer to make up my mind with more than just amateur photographs and second hand details.

It's highly appreciated Khev, that stunt is driving me.. :gah:

Does anyone have any idea how many more likes they need for the next puzzle piece?

The problem with that, the next puzzle piece will be another of WWII rescue Captain America, at this rate it'll be Spooktacular when they're all uncovered.

The problem with that, the next puzzle piece will be another of WWII rescue Captain America, at this rate it'll be Spooktacular when they're all uncovered.

Yup, it'll be two weeks by the time we get the second puzzle piece. You would think they would stop and go "this isn't working". Nope, keep on trucking! At least we have an idea of what a couple of the exclusives are even if we can't see them.

Back