Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
large_image.jpg

That would work too. We just need some redskins on the shelf. Spirit or Airborne will work. Airborne might be a fun project to bash if we can get a decent sculpt.

Seeing that awesome picture of "Spirit" above sure brings back memories. They just don't make action figures like that anymore.

I'd love to see the them do Spirit soon. He's got some awesome gear.

To tell the truth I am suprised buy all the hype about seal team 6 we have not gotten a Joe seal like wet suit or torpedo

I don't know. My thought regarding a JOE character who is a SEAL (or equivalent/qualified) . . .

TORPEDO > SHIPWRECK > WETSUIT > DEEP SIX

I figure TORPEDO would be very easy to design/produce and then followed by WETSUIT who would be a variation of TORPEDO utilizing a different outfit, accessories/weapon, and head sculpt. Maybe a regular release and then a SDCC exclusive . . . kind of like Stalker & Lt. Falcon.

SHIPWRECK would be a definite one of a kind for obvious reasons.

DEEP SIX . . . WELL . . . only if he comes with a 1:6 S.H.A.R.C.

I don't know. My thought regarding a JOE character who is a SEAL (or equivalent/qualified) . . .

TORPEDO > SHIPWRECK > WETSUIT > DEEP SIX

I figure TORPEDO would be very easy to design/produce and then followed by WETSUIT who would be a variation of TORPEDO utilizing a different outfit, accessories/weapon, and head sculpt. Maybe a regular release and then a SDCC exclusive . . . kind of like Stalker & Lt. Falcon.

SHIPWRECK would be a definite one of a kind for obvious reasons.

DEEP SIX . . . WELL . . . only if he comes with a 1:6 S.H.A.R.C.

Shipwreck would probably be the easiest and most inexpensive to produce. :huh

Torpedo and Wetsuit are night and day different. They share the same MOS but outside of the wetsuit, everything's different, upto and including the flippers. Unfrtunately if Sideshow did both, I'd see it more as Wetsuit being the main release with the more simplistic Torpedo or even a v2 Shipwreck (who seems more likely) being a SDCC Ex if they've already done the 1st.

Shipwreck would probably be the easiest and most inexpensive to produce. :huh

Torpedo and Wetsuit are night and day different. They share the same MOS but outside of the wetsuit, everything's different, upto and including the flippers. Unfrtunately if Sideshow did both, I'd see it more as Wetsuit being the main release with the more simplistic Torpedo or even a v2 Shipwreck (who seems more likely) being a SDCC Ex if they've already done the 1st.

All good points :goodpost: I just hope we get one soon. I want to see production pics or videos. How about a view of a new PF?

Back