Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What haopened at the con this year?? No video or panel giving any details about what is coming up?

What haopened at the con this year?? No video or panel giving any details about what is coming up?

Sideshow interview coming from Flag points soon! hopefully they asked why the heck is the joe line taking so long or why it needs to slow down unless sales are just not that good...

Sideshow interview coming from Flag points soon! hopefully they asked why the heck is the joe line taking so long or why it needs to slow down unless sales are just not that good...
--

Maybe they're selling sufficiently, but not with the zeal/zest like it used to be because . . .

The economy sucks @$$ right now for a variety of reasons . . . regardless of party affiliation.

Discretionary/disposable income is not what it used to be.

Sideshow is raping us . . . ER . . . charging more figures than what previously was without offering anything more substantial (i.e. more 1:6 bang for the $).

:dunno

--

Maybe they're selling sufficiently, but not with the zeal/zest like it used to be because . . .

The economy sucks @$$ right now for a variety of reasons . . . regardless of party affiliation.

Discretionary/disposable income is not what it used to be.

Sideshow is raping us . . . ER . . . charging more figures than what previously was without offering anything more substantial (i.e. more 1:6 bang for the $).

:dunno

Could be many reasons

In terms of sales almost everything is on GC list, not that it is an indicator, as they cost there profit over X figs sold which Im sure they reached

Disposable income could be a good reason also, I ditched the SW line almost altogether and only buy pieces when I get a deal, thanks for the 50$ GC and IG88 SS :)

I'm waiting to see if they're smart enough to listen to me and give him a Courtney Vance portrait.

Really, the thing is, I don't want no generic ____.

a Joe should be next,so hopefully SnowJob is that late 2012 reveal that is planned..maybe a reveal in Nov?

Back