Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm XM hasn't confirmed making a Spidey. So i don't believe until they officially confirming it. But i'm interested to see where Igo said that there will be another comic Spidey, since they are making a movie Spidey too. That many new Spidey would be cool. I think there will be something for everyone then.

Hm cool where did he say that?

Over at SF here are the quotes

Not happening, but here's your fun bit of news, a NEW 1:4 scale "comic" Spider-Man is in the works. That is all… MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE
It's very different from the previous 1:4 scale and the current 1:5 scale, and it's "dynamic as $#!t" as Rodin would say.

I'm kinda digging the AF15 look on this, but it's 1/5th so No Go

EDIT: and I don't get all the "It's another variant, I MUST HATE IT" talk. You like this better but have the original? Sell the Original and buy this. You like the original and don't like this? Keep the original. We're not talking quantum physics. There's plenty of time for you to make choice.

I'm kinda digging the AF15 look on this, but it's 1/5th so No Go

EDIT: and I don't get all the "It's another variant, I MUST HATE IT" talk. You like this better but have the original? Sell the Original and buy this. You like the original and don't like this? Keep the original. We're not talking quantum physics. There's plenty of time for you to make choice.

It just more the hassle I was speaking of. Having to sell a piece and deal with any BS that comes with it. Wish they would just put any variants up at the same time. That's not quantum physics either. Lol. It's all about the Benjamin's to SS though.

It just more the hassle I was speaking of. Having to sell a piece and deal with any BS that comes with it. Wish they would just put any variants up at the same time. That's not quantum physics either. Lol. It's all about the Benjamin's to SS though.
With that said we don't know when the choice to make a variant went in, people assume it was that way from the beginning, this may or may not be true

With that said we don't know when the choice to make a variant went in, people assume it was that way from the beginning, this may or may not be true

I know we don't know when the decision was made. I'm saying they should make up their minds if at all possible before hand. But this is likely motivated by the strong sales of the original. Just sucks and I don't like it.

Igo said the new comic spidey will be in a dynamic action pose, XM is also making a 1/4 spidey,, why do you need another variant in between all these

Igo has said that there is going to be a new "Comic" Spiderman that is dynamic as all ****.
Wait one thwipping minute everyone, there's going to be a new Spidey 1/4?
I'm selling mine for sure now!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Over at SF here are the quotes
Okay damn Spidey you disappear for a bit but come back with some good news as always. Been over at SF I see :lecture

Lol tried quoting the quotes and it takes me somewhere else lol

1/4 Spidey is all I need.

I'm frankly glad I cancelled this piece because, putting the scale issue aside, the production piece really did not come out with the refinement and detail that the prototype had. All pictures I've seen show me a pretty disappointing statue and I really wanted to like this one too.

1/4 Spidey is all I need.

I'm frankly glad I cancelled this piece because, putting the scale issue aside, the production piece really did not come out with the refinement and detail that the prototype had. All pictures I've seen show me a pretty disappointing statue and I really wanted to like this one too.

Def could have been better. Not ALL the pictures were a disappointment. The odds were def against you getting a quality one. Also in person they pop a little more color wise.

Well they usually are better in person, but I just didn't see the refinement that the proto had. The delicate touch on that was what made me pre-order. The production pieces really lacked that IMO.

Well they usually are better in person, but I just didn't see the refinement that the proto had. The delicate touch on that was what made me pre-order. The production pieces really lacked that IMO.

Yeah, I agree. I intend to get him repainted down the line mainly because the sculpt is absolutely perfect in my eyes.

My sentiments exactly, although I waited until people had it in hand to make a decision. I had a feeling there was enough potential (webs) for less than perfect production pieces. No one should have the odds against them on an ed. size that large.

Hopefully Daredevil comes off without issue.

I stand corrected. I can't wait to see it. Good to see you Shawn.

Wait one thwipping minute everyone, there's going to be a new Spidey 1/4?
I'm selling mine for sure now!

Okay damn Spidey you disappear for a bit but come back with some good news as always. Been over at SF I see :lecture

Lol tried quoting the quotes and it takes me somewhere else lol

Well when I am on here in the summer I am off work so I have SOME free time.... Well okay a lot of free time. Been a busy start to the school year though....lol. As for the info I aim to please...lol

Well when I am on here in the summer I am off work so I have SOME free time.... Well okay a lot of free time. Been a busy start to the school year though....lol. As for the info I aim to please...lol
Yeah I'm working less now so I'm sorta always here. Also I was off work all summer so...nice seeing you in the threads

Back