Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tis the second spidey on a wall pose right? why people want a variant on this when its basically still new? ebay is ur friend!

i m referring to old 1/4 Spidy Comi. naah ebay is not friend lots of scam going on getting old stuff is not easy for international collector

Simple! They want a similar statue at half the price (of eBay).

as for price factor spidy comi shipping only is coming to the 200$+ there will be huge customs n after spending 2000$ if we get broken statue or something scam then ?? how u feel when this happens?

Really? Sellers lose PayPal disputes... Every time!

i m talking from experience dont know about you. main point is u got old comi? yes right? you got Campbell spidy ?? no/yes - sideshow making variant of Campbell spidy ....... then why not old comi variant?:dunno

i sold a few items on ebay, so far so good. just stay away from peep wanting gift. and i haven't sold anything international. its the ebay fee that is evil.

i m talking from experience dont know about you. main point is u got old comi? yes right? you got Campbell spidy ?? no/yes - sideshow making variant of Campbell spidy ....... then why not old comi variant?:dunno
No I don't have the 1:4 Comi, I cancelled it.
Do I want one? Yes! Do I want a variant? No!

Destroyous, DHAVAL, Jedi...

DHAVAL actually started a thread on the subject and the majority voted for a revisit/variant of the 1:4 Comi.
I missed the original. If they did a black Spidey variant I'd be down for sure. Like I said before I'd just sell my Ex :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

again its simple question if they made variant of every spiderman released so far including J scott- Spidy PF- back in black - Spidy dio. only left old Spiderman Comiquette then why not make variant of it. yes i do care coz i missed it but its possible variant as they have given variant treatment to other spidy released. I missed on hULK Pf(Variant already made) Cap Pf- Thor PF ....... am i asking to make variant of them?

You need to get over it man. Just pay the Pipper, and get the Original Com. They are NOT going to make a variant of that piece. You are 4 years to late.

Igo said the new comic spidey will be in a dynamic action pose, XM is also making a 1/4 spidey,, why do you need another variant in between all these

1/4 comic Spider-Man from XM and SS. This is exciting for anybody wanting a 1/4 comic Spidey.

I have the 1/4 Com but I'm still excited for the new pieces. Newer collectors, this is your chance. Igo said there's no chance at all the 1/4 com will be re released in any way, so that conversation is pretty much dead. But it doesn't matter, there'll be 2 new chances to get a 1/4 Spider-Man.

I hope both look AMAZING enough to rival the 1/4 com and I'm getting both, but I'm still keeping my 1/4 Com :).

Back