James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and got on the waitlist for the EX. :monkey3

Yea this one grew on me. Ive been on the waitlist for a while and hope to see it convert. It'll be my first cap statue of many to come :)

The more I look at this one the more I feel it's not going disappoint in person.

Yea this one grew on me. Ive been on the waitlist for a while and hope to see it convert. It'll be my first cap statue of many to come :)

The more I look at this one the more I feel it's not going disappoint in person.

I've liked this piece (I tend to like most anything Tony Cipriano sculpts), but the biggest negative for me is finding a spot to display him since it is 25" tall. :horror

I've liked this piece (I tend to like most anything Tony Cipriano sculpts), but the biggest negative for me is finding a spot to display him since it is 25" tall. :horror

Ah I see. Being a relatively new collector I've yet to hit that situation...but in he past few months I've surely been working my way there. Best of luck in your wait list converting and finding a spot for him.

Ah I see. Being a relatively new collector I've yet to hit that situation...but in he past few months I've surely been working my way there. Best of luck in your wait list converting and finding a spot for him.

I am new also !!!!! I think the 25 inch is nice !!!!! stunning .....

I am new also !!!!! I think the 25 inch is nice !!!!! stunning .....

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Arghh I am on the fence with this. I have Steve Rogers Cap PF and I like it a lot. Anybody think this will be better than the Cap PF?

Arghh I am on the fence with this. I have Steve Rogers Cap PF and I like it a lot. Anybody think this will be better than the Cap PF?

:nono
I think this is going to be a great piece and one folks are def going to want to get...but IMO if you have the CAP PF you've got the best cap statue to date from SS. That said, there is nothing wrong with having them both :wink1:

I think the new Cap surely look nice, but most of us do love the Steve more than Barnes, not to mention the EX PF of Steve is really cool, unlike Barnes' just so so.

captainamericasalinger3.jpg

When Captain America throws his mighty shield,

All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield.

If he’s led to a fight and a duel is due,

Then the red and white and the blue’ll come through

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

captainamericasalinger3.jpg

When Captain America throws his mighty shield,

All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield.

If he’s led to a fight and a duel is due,

Then the red and white and the blue’ll come through

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

:hi5:

50% classic + 50% epic = 100% kick ass

Back