James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody think this will be better than the Cap PF?

Statue wise, probably not. But

Winter Soldier Captain America > Steve Rogers Captain America

The only time I thought Rogers was bad ass was when Millar wrote him in the Ultimate Universe.

Ok I give up I will jump on a waitlist. Damn you sideshow when can I save $$$ to build my emergency fund?

Ex is still showing April but I expect that to change. I saw someone say on Statue Forum the other day that they called and were told end of April or first of May.

Ex is still showing April but I expect that to change. I saw someone say on Statue Forum the other day that they called and were told end of April or first of May.

Aaaarrgghhh!
It does say April. But how bout what Niptuck said that his 1st flexpay was on the 5th?

My guess is the next flex pay is gonna be May 5th. That can be off because both my War Machine and Mark VI maquettes Flex Pays were off of when they initially shipped. Thats why I had them moved up when I paid them off.

So either as I said end of April think something like 25th or 26th or the next week on the 5th.

May would be good for me as well as I've got a couple things hitting right now I don't mind a bit more wait.

Back