James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hopeful my waitlst will convert, but that just really means I'm probably not going to happen...:thud:

We'll see.

Ill be curious to see how this turns out for the three of us waiting. Crysis did you cancel an exclusive??

Ill be curious to see how this turns out for the three of us waiting. Crysis did you cancel an exclusive??

Agreed. I'm thinking when the time comes around for orders to be processed we are all gonna get lucky. As much as people want it financially things always happen and cause us to reevaluate what's more important and reorganize our preorders. Best of luck to us all.

Agreed. I'm thinking when the time comes around for orders to be processed we are all gonna get lucky. As much as people want it financially things always happen and cause us to reevaluate what's more important and reorganize our preorders. Best of luck to us all.

then again it is tax return season, people may have that card paid off :lecture

then again it is tax return season, people may have that card paid off :lecture

True, but with SDCC around the corner I bet there are some that are going to be stashing some cash away for things shown there. I know I am. Anyways, for those of us who are on the waitlist if it does convert great and if it doesn't there will be plenty to come to get our hands on. Just don't wait too long like we did for this one. :slap

True, but with SDCC around the corner I bet there are some that are going to be stashing some cash away for things shown there. I know I am. Anyways, for those of us who are on the waitlist if it does convert great and if it doesn't there will be plenty to come to get our hands on. Just don't wait too long like we did for this one. :slap

I wish dr. strange would show up at SDCC :pray:

dr strange is gonna be epic when it finnally does happen ;) I personnally would love it and a oliveti cable please.

Oh man Cable. I need the dude in PF and comiquette. Dr. Strange would be awesome too, but I'd love to see Vision before him in PF.

Back