James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats on those getting converted, one of them should be the one I cancelled:D

You forgot the "NOT" part. I don't think he cancelled his order.

He did miss the bold oversized red NOT part.

On a totally different note, just cancelled my pre-orders for the Venom Life Size Bust & Cobra Commander EX PF.
$90 down the drain, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

On a totally different note, just cancelled my pre-orders for the Venom Life Size Bust & Cobra Commander EX PF.

Kudos on coming to your senses regarding the Venom 1:1, but it appears you lost them again regarding CC PF.:panic:

Kudos on coming to your senses regarding the Venom 1:1, but it appears you lost them again regarding CC PF.:panic:

I'm currently dealing with someone for the original Venom Life Size Bust :yess: that's why I needed to cancel some items including the CC PF. But don't give me your kudos yet cause I still might pick up the new Venom bust down the line. :monkey3:rotfl

Tell you what the iPhone isn't the best way to view this site...or any for that matter :dunno that said I wonder why other folks have cancelled theirs (for real) seeing as two recently converted.

Tell you what the iPhone isn't the best way to view this site...or any for that matter :dunno that said I wonder why other folks have cancelled theirs (for real) seeing as two recently converted.

My own reasons are space & re-aiming my funds to a better acquisition, my OWN personal grail. :yess:

5430014144_b5fac10f5a.jpg

I'd say you definitely made the right decision on going for the original venom, xYx. Mind blowing statue.

Back