James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buckled...I want this one really bad and although I'm on the EX waitlist, I decided to sign up for the regular edition one so I can be sure to get one. The only reason I would want the EX one anyways is for the print. Very happy with this purchase :blissy

I buckled...I want this one really bad and although I'm on the EX waitlist, I decided to sign up for the regular edition one so I can be sure to get one. The only reason I would want the EX one anyways is for the print. Very happy with this purchase :blissy

Congrats fborecki, but I am holding out for the EX. I am one of the few that actually like the unmasked sculpt better than the masked one. Tony Cipriano FTW! :rock

Congrats fborecki, but I am holding out for the EX. I am one of the few that actually like the unmasked sculpt better than the masked one. Tony Cipriano FTW! :rock

Thanks Ski. More power to you bro and I hope it works out for ya. Yea I personally don't mind the unmasked sculpt myself, however I just don't ever really see myself displaying him without the mask or most of my statues with alternate unmasked (for those who have them) heads for that matter.

And YES totally YES...Tony Cipriano = WIN :clap

If only they would show the captain america movie premium format then my waitlist would convert due to cancelations lol!

Me 2 why God ... why !!!!!!

Same here...no processing :slap But I picked up the regular through SSC so I'm happy enough with that :clap

If only they would show the captain america movie premium format then my waitlist would convert due to cancelations lol!

lol right :impatient: I actually think SSC knows that and is purposely holding out for that reason.

Back