JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

ML is still supposedly releasing Max and Craig I can't get an answer on either....Toria must hate making money is all I can say

Which one is the beast masters
3408f6df68995bb28993f3ffa3054fb4.jpg

So, the craig's head, do you, guys think is the best done until now? ML and beast masters??

Rdeezy, I don't know if it's figures was made by beast masters (he made and painted?). But, I think the second is more faithful to reality. His eyes is light blue and the hair is darker blonde.

i have just picked this one (getting it repainted as we speak) that will go on my Yunsil tux until a better head comes along, which is this one?

11758921_10155791131685076_2019661877_n.jpg

Here's my Bond...bbkill sculpt painted by Ray Ferraro. I bought it from him. Love the sculpt!! And he's wearing the tuxedo made by Yunsil. Sharp looking outfit. Waiting on the gun and watch that is being made by Beastmaster...

72d787e74964a56e747a1c4aa88106c0.jpg

706c64618b7fd868697cc3deddf3e1f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks ROB lol you know how to wind me up!! I actually like this sculpt, not perfect but will do for now

I think the TTL takes the Worst Craig Sculpt crown. IF the ML does actually surface I'll get that, if not then I'll wait....

So, the craig's head, do you, guys think is the best done until now? ML, beast masters, BBKill...??

As I have noticed, also matters a lot who painted...

So, the craig's head, do you, guys think is the best done until now? ML, beast masters, BBKill...??

As I have noticed, also matters a lot who painted...

For me it'll be whichever one I can actually get hold of.

Ahahaha, Rogerbee, at the moment, I think the same.

e6c71d280c32d9ba603ffef6ea3c5663.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What an incredible looking figure! Congratulations Amstel! :clap Seeing Yunsil do such an excellent job on the Skyfall tux really makes me wish that she would do a peak lapel tuxedo for a Brosnan Bond figure. The Goldeneye suit project that Chilipep has going on is awesome, but i think that it is tailored more towards Inigou's younger Brosnan sculpt, so it wouldn't really go well with my older looking bbkill sculpt. There probably wouldn't be enough interest in a peak lapel tuxedo though.

Back