JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

If rooted hair is the future, I'll stay in the past. It's not proportionate to a 1/6 figure, and most of the time looks oddly shiny.

Only figure I've seen it look great on is a Winter Soldier mod.

I usually don't care for rooted hair but that looks mighty fine. The B&W shot shows how great a sculpt it is.

Here's a Breaking Bad Jesse figure my bro Rahmier84 did hair on. Some figures it looks great on while others don't benefit from it.
722daf162e4ae9200bd01680985fbbc6.jpg

That's a great looking Jessie Rob!! Is there a little hair on the side too or is that sculpted?

After checking it against another image, it's amazing what the hair does to the BBkill sculpt! It really brings out the likeness!!

Jake does make the hair work. It takes a lot of trial and error though. Props to whoever actually pulls it off, including that BBKill Craig. Nice work.

Jake's "Yukon Logan":

Logan1.jpg

What's with all the Brosnan sculpts lately? I thought most Bond fans didn't care for his movies much or him in the role? That sculpt looks nice for a mass produced sculpt! I think his hair is too light. Wasn't his hair black or nearly black?

Says who? Brosnan has always been my second favorite.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Brosnan was a pretty popular actor in the role and most did like his portrayl.

Brosnan is my second favorite Bond. I'm probably gonna get that Brosnan figure coming out, it looks pretty good for being $100.

I can't decide between Moore and Brosnan for last place. IMO, they're two actors that were mis-cast as Bond based on their previous work. Connery, Craig and Dalton are my top 3.

Even if his movies weren't always the best, Brosnan was so cool and charming and fun to watch as Bond that he's still near the top of my list.

As for the new figure, I think it looks really good, although I agree the hair and eyebrows definitely need to be darkened up a lot more.

I can say my hirearhi is:
Connery
Brosnan
Moore
Dalton
Craig
Lazenby

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back