JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Yeah, I looked at the thread, shame I wasn't more curious sooner. That said, on looking at these pics of the man himself, it's fair to say that he does have a big head:

272028.jpg

273877.jpg

Still, even if it is unusable on a figure I can practice painting it for when, hopefully never if, Denny and co get round to theirs.

You live and learn......

Definitely mate, take the good out of a bad situation. Personally I'm waiting for the medicom and Denny Kim's versions!

How can Medicom heads fit HT bodies!? Do they need a lot of modding? I keep looking for the C&A head but nobody seems to be parting these out.

Now Denny/Iminime have teamed up with ZCWO I do wonder whether they'll do any more custom projects. They must be busy with ZC now as it's been a while since we've had any info on the DC head.

I'm not sure mate I've only ever had 1 medicom figure and haven't tried it. I've bought items from pretty much every company except for bashing apart from medicom lol! And to be honest I haven't seen much parted out items from medicom.

Whether they do any more custom projects or not I dunno but maybe they will release a bond figure similar to their peppa Potts!

I'm not sure mate I've only ever had 1 medicom figure and haven't tried it. I've bought items from pretty much every company except for bashing apart from medicom lol! And to be honest I haven't seen much parted out items from medicom.

Whether they do any more custom projects or not I dunno but maybe they will release a bond figure similar to their peppa Potts!

Hmm, I did think that, but, the Payton head is just enough unlike Gwyneth for ZCWO to get away with it, the Craig head is absolutely spot on. When ZC copied the Black Widow head for one of their Bunnies it again appeared to be slightly altered so as not to be too obvious. ZC could ask Denny to alter the Craig head slightly so they could better get away with an unlicensed head.

That said, Denny put up an auction of sorts on eBay for sculpting heads for larger companies or something like that, the Craig head featured in the advert but I don't know what happened in the end.

I really hope he can give us some more info on the state of play sometime soon....

Last edited:

I have Imaresqd1 DC head for sale currently. Let me know if you're interested.

LOL! Not really, I bought one on eBay and it's in the post. I didn't look on here before I did, partly wishing I had now. Still, I didn't pay more for it than the rest of you did.

wow that HS looks just right. not too exaggerated. I just finished my Craig bond with the headplay head. will post pics soon

If you're referring to the Imaresque head, there's a thread discussing it and the head is too large, almost 1/5.

There's quite a few of us, me included now, that are stuck with it.

Mmm, possible thought, how would it look on an Ace body, they're a bit larger than average.....

Me again, here's a pic I found on OSW:

Craighead.jpg

(Original photo by Lieutenant Dan on OSW)

I'm torn now, if you look at the overall features next to the TT head it doesn't seem as bad, but what do you think!?

Last edited:

heres mine with the headplay head, i call it the "offscreen" adventure bond since it not specific to any scene, but i think its believable
this is the head before hair repaint
DSC02586.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02592.jpg

DSC02593.jpg

DSC02594.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

stand by evilface of course, thanks bud

Not bad,

Which body is that? The HS seems a little big on it to me. If you used a TT or an ACI body it may look better.

Craighead.jpg

I'm torn now, if you look at the overall features next to the TT head it doesn't seem as bad, but what do you think!?
I've seen a few pictures where it doesn't look too large mate and I even tried to take some myself showing how big it is but it's hard to capture on camera.

Not bad,

Which body is that? The HS seems a little big on it to me. If you used a TT or an ACI body it may look better.
this is the triad agent indigo body, scale looks good in person, one thing i did do was take out the ankle articulation peg because he was a tad taller then tt and sst bodies i have in use, i have him next to the hottoys aldo and his proportions look good

That's not a bad likeness with a bit of paint!
thanks, seems like every year or so the likeness gets better but never perfect, i can live with this one

Craighead.jpg

Perfect for 13" scale figure and can't be used for 1/6, evah.

Thanks folks, guess I'll see for myself soon enough. I'm surprised nobody has tried shrinking it or recasting it.

Back