JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

this is the triad agent indigo body, scale looks good in person, one thing i did do was take out the ankle articulation peg because he was a tad taller then tt and sst bodies i have in use, i have him next to the hottoys aldo and his proportions look good

No worries, things always do look different in person. I might try my head on an ACE Mk1 and see how it looks. If I don't like it I still have a complete custom with the DID head and can wait for Denny and co to do theirs when I want a better head.

You live and learn, often the hard way, but there you go....

It could be that the head wanst popular enough to warrant the demand of recasting... Adams batman related sculpts are legendary around here but his bond was really generic.

If I didn't have the feng I'd probably use the Roadshow... And after that I don't think I'd use anything.

But with skyfall coming soon im sure people will give a crap again and maybe finally someone will do a readily available Craig head to top notch standard.

Possibly,

After I saw Denny's I didn't want anything else, but, it's debatable whether that will see the light of day. At the time I bought it (and I wasn't aware it existed till I saw the auction on eBay) Adam's was the best of ones that existed.

Like you said, interest may get going again when Skyfall comes out, but, that said, DC looks a little past his prime in the stills I've seen so far.

Looks like we got a new option for a top notch Daniel Craig boys!! Head over to the customs section and check out bB kills Dragon tattoo/boind craig!! Sensational!! We have to harass him to offer them!

Yeah, I think it's best that we make sure they get everything 100% right before too many commit to it. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah that's a killer. Always loved it. Mate you should look through feng's website you will be amazed.

Is that a second one!? It doesn't look like the one that mutated into the TTL one.

I'm going to see how I get on with Adam's head for now, who knows, maybe it'll be the one I stick with. I started out with Reggie's, it is still a nice head, but, it only really works on DML bodies.

I think he did 3 actually. The TTL one, the one above and another, not 100% on that though. I hope adam's head works out for you mate, I know me and a few others have said it's large but you never know you may like it.

I think he did 3 actually. The TTL one, the one above and another, not 100% on that though. I hope adam's head works out for you mate, I know me and a few others have said it's large but you never know you may like it.

I hope it works out for you too bud! Though I have to admit part of me doesnt because I want some more fellow supporters on this quest for the perfect Daniel Craig Head... really hoping Denny or the BB Kill one sees the light of day.

If BBKill does a head using the focal length of virtual camera that I suggested and prints that then it'll look good. If he sticks with what he's got then there's a danger it could end up like this Bruce Willis head:

cc2810.jpg

If there is more width to the master head then any that are cast from it will look just right. You have to allow for mould distortion.

Regarding Adam's, I think people have been too influenced by what HT et al would have them believe is 1/6. HT started out doing military figures where the head sizes were compromised in order to fit standardised head gear, that's not true 1/6.

I came from doing garage kits where everything was sculpted from the ground up and was true to scale. This is true 1/6. In life, heads vary and I think Adam was merely reflecting this.

This image of the waxwork DC restored my faith:

bondwax_415x275.jpg

From another camera angle it looks like this:

article-1077849-021E1F4F000005DC-170_468x645.jpg

This DC is in Madame Tussauds where it'll be seen by thousands. I think they got it dead right. My figure will use the same tux and will pretty much be the waxwork in 1/6.

I hope it works out for you too bud! Though I have to admit part of me doesnt because I want some more fellow supporters on this quest for the perfect Daniel Craig Head... really hoping Denny or the BB Kill one sees the light of day.

Thanks mate but I gave up on using Adams a long time ago! Haha. For now it is the roadshow sculpt, which should be here sometime this week.

:lecture definitely mate, I hope we see Denny Kim's version too.

Yeah, I was all for the Roadshow head initially, but, after looking at all my reference photos it just didn't look like him at all.

Feng's second and Denny's are much better than it is if you want an HT sized head.

That art is so great! I have seen it before online, but can't remember the artist's name that did it. I'd love to have a print of it. Very cool! :clap

Back