Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are very proud to present our first display pose vehicle accessory. FOR ONLY $125!
Save your precious hot toys 89 Batman. Not only because you could never get your original figure in this upright, sharp seated position to fit perfectly in the six scale Batmobile and batwing, but it will also keep your collectible in perfect shape.
And, for a remarkable price! A full solid body with two pairs of arms and a hot toys level of quality head sculpt and a half cape, like on set. What more do you want. Will fit any hot toys and Jazzinc BatMobile and batwing! WITH A 12 MONTH PLAN, THAT WORKS OUT TO LESS THAN $10 A MONTH AFTER THE $25 DEPOSIT:
https://jazzincdioramas.com/batman/batman-1989-display-pose-scale-vehicle-accessory
Any pics of this in the Batmobile with the canopy closed? Curious if he’s even visible. I don’t see myself displaying this with it open.

Any pics of this in the Batmobile with the canopy closed? Curious if he’s even visible. I don’t see myself displaying this with it open.

I don’t see myself displaying this with the canopy closed.

How else are we gonna be able to see all of the marvelous lit dials, buttons and switches that Joost went to extraordinary lengths to recreate for us?

Z

We are very proud to present our first display pose vehicle accessory. FOR ONLY $125!
Save your precious hot toys 89 Batman. Not only because you could never get your original figure in this upright, sharp seated position to fit perfectly in the six scale Batmobile and batwing, but it will also keep your collectible in perfect shape.
And, for a remarkable price! A full solid body with two pairs of arms and a hot toys level of quality head sculpt and a half cape, like on set. What more do you want. Will fit any hot toys and Jazzinc BatMobile and batwing! WITH A 12 MONTH PLAN, THAT WORKS OUT TO LESS THAN $10 A MONTH AFTER THE $25 DEPOSIT:
https://jazzincdioramas.com/batman/batman-1989-display-pose-scale-vehicle-accessory

SEATED-BATMAN-10___original_1720_1147.jpg

Awesome, was not expecting a JazzInc Invisible Jet!
Looks incredible, yet I can't believe Batman stole WW's ride!

(obviously kidding, incase not obvious to some):p
Actually reminds me back in the day when the Corgi Batmobile used to come with a preposed mini-figure
95ni5i.gif

Last edited:
Back