Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you should choose between them based on which has the nicer curves.

:chase

Just kidding!!!*

* - You should really decide based on anticipated long-term satisfaction lol...
I was just going to choose based on which has more visible blemishes when they're both angled in high contrast light and cancel the more flawed. Then I plan to make repeated discussion online based on my disdain of the flawed characteristics. It's gonna be a tough choice... and I may end up homeless.

Last edited:
My biggest dilemma now is probably going to result in my wife divorcing me because the only place I can properly display this car is on her side of the bed...

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Sorry you feel that way.

I, like you, have had this preordered for a year now, paying for it like everyone else.

Yes, the details on this far outweighs that of the Hot Toys version, though none of us ever argued against that point, how daft does one need to be to think otherwise.

So to acknowledge that once more is beating a dead horse, as it’s simply not at all the point we’ve made here.

I absolutely will not go out and buy the Hot Toys version of this, nor have I ever owned that version,
it’s incredibly lackluster.

Please inform me of this agenda and crusade I’m on. I’ve simply conversed the issues again at the request of likeminded collectors trying to figure out which direction to take regarding this.

I’m sorry I didn’t immediately cancel while
I was being shamed publicly for mentioning these issues by the company owner himself.

Joost claims these issues are from having actual panels instead of just lightly sculpted engravings. Yet, his prototype of this had actual panels yet none of this body damage to be found? Show me the wheel well indentations on his prototype.

If you think his personal copy will have orange peel paint and dents you’re delusional.

One thing I will say, if I do cancel and receive my full refund NRD included like others he’s already honored, it’ll be the last I mention it as it would no longer apply to me.
You're still crying about this? I haven't checked this thread in weeks and you're still going. I appreciate the dedication to complaining though.

Have no skin in this game but it looks incredible in their review. Really hoping the 1/12 version becomes a reality because I'll be all over that if it ever happens. The size on this one is just way too big for me to properly display. Deserves to be a centerpiece in a room somewhere.

PHtqM0c.jpeg

FxHPXUS.png
35zfbFX.png
wHgOHNf.png
5kWC8bY.png
bCD6p8F.png
Gorgeous.

Back