Jazzinc 1/6 Batman The Animated Series Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked on the group chat on Facebook, and apparently Joost has enough orders now to consider putting extras into the Batmobile :yess:. I'd be satisfied with just a pop-out hood (and maybe an afterburner with steam function). I'd be great if this can eventually get the '89 Batmobile level treatment - with goofy gadgets and all.

Recent update from the JazzInc Facebook group:

BTASBatmobile1.jpg

Joost- What should we do with the bottom though?
Episodes that give some hints of possible (somewhat superfluous but fun) rarely showcased gadgets that could be added.
(several reminiscent of the 89 Batmobile (most referenced by Joost in previous vid)
And some shots of the bottom (though not a lot going on there):

Batman in My Basement:
91nyu1.gif

91nzgx.gif

91o9rt.gif

91o0id.gif

Gray Ghost (slick oil canisters)
91o1lx.gif

Mad as Hatter (auto-extending infrared/targeting goggles, ....
91odnq.gif

91t2oa.gif

...and ejection seat-back with rockets( that then expands into Batglider (good luck with that!:LOL:)
91t30n.gif

Appointment Crime Alley:
( Launching Grappling hook and line.
91ofkr.gif

Folding tail-lights, and reverse thrust, (though would leave that off as it would mar the sleek design)
91oglb.gif

Component Specific Shields
(which actually make more sense the the 89 full canopy shield.
91oh3l.gif

Episode The Mechanic, might have the most shots of the engine.
(though not sure how you reconcile that secondary engine detail with the flat engine block , unless that flat area behind the turbine section also opens up, and that's where the line of deco "carburetors/intakes", belts and radiator cap sit, and maybe rise up?)
91oask.gif

91obhh.gif

I'm not the target for this, yet am fascinated how it's engineered, and might be pulled off at 1:6

Last edited:
^Really informative post there! I didn't even remember the back thrusters and folding fins (though, like you said, it might be best to leave out the folds, just to preserve the seamless look). If a steam feature is included on the afterburner, I wonder if they can add the back-thrusters along with that, too.

Updated #1 from Joost

The below image isn't from JazzInc. Someone on the Facebook group suggested using some concept renders from Artstation (non-official) to fill out the engine more:

Engine-comment1.jpg

Batmobile engine.jpg

Some observations I made:

1.) The engine bay needs to be filled out more
Engine-bay.jpg

2.) The head-rest of the seats should not be hollow

Screenshot 2024-09-07 151636.png

And someone pointed out that the nozzle needs to be shorted (pretty significantly), and separate from the turbine nacelle. The vents of the nacelle also need to be tapered - with the largest vents closest to the nozzle.

Vents.jpg

If I made alot more money I'd get these just for the satisfaction of having more stuff. But unfortunately I've had to pass on this and likely the entire animated line.

It looks really cool, looking forward to seeing it. I'm holding off because I want the 68 variant batmobile and eventually gonna get the other stuff

They do have some very generous flex payment plans available to make it more affordable.

I've always loved the elegance and simplicity of the Animated Batmobile. As far as animation goes, it managed to capture the looks of something that Batman could actually drive - without being too elaborate or "busy" in its design. It's just unapologetically utilitarian and sleek.

Back