Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
it's a variation on this look - just open mouthed (a little) - I like the idea of adding tears though! maybe we can add more tears to the eyes? (we need to experiment in order to see how best to achieve that!)

Tears would be really cool and sell that look. A small amount of red wash on her eyes and extra gloss might work? That would add some extra “edge” to that head on the far left too.

E4M4zkxX0AI5Muf.jpg

This figure looks better and better every time we see it. These sculpts look awesome. Thank you guys for taking so much feedback so far.

Another collector warned me not to pose Trinity from Matrix (3rd party) in the “Dodge This” gun pose because it caused their Trinity silicone body to split at the armpit area.
Can confirm.
My Trinity's armpit completely exploded from the 'Dodge this' pose. But it's still worth it for the display.
Not like that 3P figure (Toys Works?) was using top tier, medical grade materials either so it's hardly a surprise.
A little clearer view of the BD heads - still WIP and head on far right I will resculpt (again) - I've been reading what you guys have been writing, trying to take on board all feedback! Viola (the painter) IS relatively new to the scene but I trust her totally because she keeps on refining until she gets it right. I feel finally these heads are representing more what (our) end goal is ❤️❤️
View attachment 719135
Ah so all three of these are the Battle Damaged versions?

The one of the left is genuinely the greatest agry sculpt I've ever seen. Almost no one can get mouth shape and teeth positioning right and also carry the same intensity through to the eyes. This has everything.
Some red in the eyes, a more watery look, and the beginnings of her mascara/eye-shadow starting to run would have this thing absolutely oozing emotion.
Really appreciate the higher res image btw.

I can live with it not being included right now (Just about)- but, someday, this head needs to be made and oferred as a standalone piece.
1723207063100.png

Last edited:
If pre-order numbers aren't enough to give us the fully unmasked sculpt, I wonder if Joost would make a standalone accessory release for that head sculpt with rooted hair.

catwoman selina returns vlcsnap-2024-05-23-19h01m14s918.jpg

I was really really hoping for a maskless headsculpt too...

But those 3 sculpts are already amazing...can't wait to see them finished, plus the 3 others..
Great work so far!

If pre-order numbers aren't enough to give us the fully unmasked sculpt, I wonder if Joost would make a standalone accessory release for that head sculpt with rooted hair.

View attachment 719178
I really hope so.

It seems like most things are possible with Joost (except rolling eyes...) so, if he can secure enough guaranteed orders, and manages to get likeness approval, I don't see why we shouldn't expect to see this someday.

Although I would opt for a different mouth shape since this one has a significant likelihood of coming off like a sex doll...

In 1:1 scale, I'd be down- but not 1:6.

Didn't realise those were the battle damaged heads. I assume the hair is still to be added.

I actually think the middle is the best of the bunch even though the one on the left is ideal battle damaged. I think it looks most like Pfeiffer.

I'd have to agree here. That middle sculpt is somehow mesmerizing.

I'm not certain it will display well because it reads a bit like she's lost... but yeah, it looks very natural and realistic.

That said, of the three, I would absolutely use the far left one for a battle damaged pose -- with the vicious teeth, ready to strike!

I'd have to agree here. That middle sculpt is somehow mesmerizing.

I'm not certain it will display well because it reads a bit like she's lost... but yeah, it looks very natural and realistic.

That said, of the three, I would absolutely use the far left one for a battle damaged pose -- with the vicious teeth, ready to strike!
I’d definitely pick up the standard battle damaged if it comes with the sculpt in the middle, but it probably won’t as the left is more iconic to most. That middle sculpt is just about perfect, some more refinements on paint and you’re there. I’m just worried about the elephant in the room, mass production painted eyes.

@JazzInc / @sdabbs
What can we expect from the body underneath? Jointed, or seamless?

I definitely don't want my Catwoman displayed standing straight with her arms down. And I don't know if the splitting can cause problems under the suit, even if it is hidden.

Besides, I would think jointed would be much less costly.

From facebook

So they’re not doing the faceplate thing anymore. The battle damage version hair will be rooted.
Very glad to hear that, as this way they can better match up the eye expression with the mouth. I've just never been a fan of the switchout thing, and usually never end up using the extra faceplates.

@JazzInc / @sdabbs

I definitely don't want my Catwoman displayed standing straight with her arms down. And I don't know if the splitting can cause problems under the suit, even if it is hidden.

If they’re using a custom made Phicen doesn’t it mean it will be seamless? I thought that’s the only body they make…

@JazzInc / @sdabbs

Seamless! it will be a custom made body based on Pfeiffer's proportions. The reason we chose seamless was because for the battle damaged version, the ripped seams are on the shoulders and knee areas - the exact places where you'd be able to spot those ugly joints! (and it would cost far too much to create two separate custom bodies for both battle damaged and regular catwoman so we decided to use the same body for both)

How would I be able to get this piece in the USA? As I understand JazzInc can not sell in the USA? Please correct the Noob if I am mistaken:hammerhead:

Back