Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
How would I be able to get this piece in the USA? As I understand JazzInc can not sell in the USA? Please correct the Noob if I am mistaken:hammerhead:

I bought direct from JazzInc back when Iron Scavenger came out. Looks like the US shipping options are still available on-site. That is, unless I missed something about this particular figure.

I bought direct from JazzInc back when Iron Scavenger came out. Looks like the US shipping options are still available on-site. That is, unless I missed something about this particular figure.

Yes. You did miss something.

HT blocked Jazzinc from selling _any_ DC licensed sixth scale figures to North Am. Our only options appear to be what Vspectra wrote above. I like Kit.

I believe it has something to do with licensed figures.

I would imagine that it's because they don't want something like this happening...

C8Vi1c1.jpeg

Last edited:
Are they going to do their own 89 batman as a release? I know they were doing for the car, but was curious if I should wait on their version over the hot toys one. Would be nice to have someone do a proper spandex with armor attached so you could actually pose the thing

Are they going to do their own 89 batman as a release? I know they were doing for the car, but was curious if I should wait on their version over the hot toys one. Would be nice to have someone do a proper spandex with armor attached so you could actually pose the thing
Only a seated version for the car.

Are these users or companies? 😅
They are both companies and Kit from Onesixthkit is also a very active member on this forum. Both are very reliable, but Spec takes longer to receive items. Kit is located in Hong Kong and SpecFiction is in California.

Spec is one of just a couple companies in the US that carries items from statue companies like JND and Queen Studios.
I'm not really sure how they get around non US license collectibles.

They’re scrapping the slight smile sculpt, and replacing it with a weird slight-smile-gritted-teeth head.

From this:

A5F87521-5FCF-4ACB-85EA-92FB2EEF9378.jpeg

To this:

4185278B-CF53-44CA-94F4-D343501C23A5.jpeg

The slight smile was the best (and most usable) head that was going to be included with the clean figure. That’s a damn shame. I hope they reconsider.

It's a little all over the place. So much about it is great, and so much is questionable. It's not going to please everybody. It certainly won't be the definitive end all 1/6 representation. But I'm not sure it's one that should be missed.

Currently it's not the eyes that bother me. It's the body that doesn't appear suitable for long term posing. I don't want my Catwoman standing with her arms hanging straight.

Waiting for the official product showcase.

They’re scrapping the slight smile sculpt, and replacing it with a weird slight-smile-gritted-teeth head.

From this:

View attachment 720334

To this:

View attachment 720335

The slight smile was the best (and most usable) head that was going to be included with the clean figure. That’s a damn shame. I hope they reconsider.

Yeah I'm gonna mention it on facebook to Joost. The tongue out one still looks weird, that was the one that should have been replaced.

The tongue out sculpt is the one that looks the least like Michelle even when comparing to her licking scene out of all the sculpts shown so far.

vlcsnap-2024-08-15-08h59m26s912.png

vlcsnap-2024-08-15-08h59m36s603.png

So both clean and bd version will have the same diorama base? That Hell here base will go nicely with the clean version, but for the bd version I would expect different base. And yeah, the smiling sculpt was the best for clean version, tongue out is weird☹️

In his latest stream it seems like it will be -

Standard Clean - one sculpt, one figure

Standard Battle Damaged - one sculpt, one figure

Deluxe - 3 Sculpts for Clean, 3 sculpts for Battle Damaged, one clean body, one battle damaged, one big Hello There diorama base.

It didn’t sound like he’ll offer deluxe versions of each separately outside of the big deluxe pack.

Don’t like the tongue out sculpt at all.

Back