Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another base is just going to add to the cost, I'd rather they put that money towards a 4th masked head sculpt, moveable eyes, or potentially the fully unmasked Michelle head sculpt if pre-order numbers are high enough.

Different figure = different base, Im not gonna display two exactly same hell here bases next to each other, thats bulls*it. For bd figure i expect appropriate sewer base or something from the end of the movie, otherwise there is no point for me in ordering the bd deluxe version. Im good with one headsculpt, unless they throw in fully unmasked Selina headsculpt.

I'll be happy with just this:

1723747238618.png

I'll be happy with just this:

View attachment 720431
I don't get the logic of the double set DX

Why not include 1 diorama and one normal base this would bring down the cost for those who want both. Seems silly to add 2 light up dioramas knowing full well it's gonna push it to 1,500+.🤦

I’d be fine with the regular clean version + three clean heads + the wild, angry battle damage head thrown in. The suit changes are so subtle between looks that it’s close enough to warrant skipping a whole other figure + the other two battle damaged heads I’ll never use.

I won’t be displaying two whole Michelle Pfeiffer Catwomen in my set-up, so one would just be rotting in the box at any given time anyway.

That savage sculpt will be mine! I love it!
I wish the far right got
a better view before the abrupt cut.

No way I’ll commit to two figures
so it’s nice to see we’ll at least have three sculpts.
Most I’m willing to throw at this would be around $500.

The eyelids on the three clean heads look exactly the same anyway, so they could’ve gotten away with movable eyes after all.

Imagine:

-Clean head with movable eyes
-x3 mouth plates of the 3 expressions already provided
-alt battle damaged savage head
-unmasked head
-one body
-one stand

Grand total of probably around $600? Beats what’ll crack $1,000 by the looks of it.

The options are interesting to say the least. Very disappointed in the scrapping of the slight smile sculpt.

The tongue out sculpt somewhat pushes me towards the battle damaged. I’d never use it, where as the three battle damaged sculpts look solid. I suppose it comes down to how natural the battle damage effect looks in 1:6.

Joost said he's considering releasing the fully unmasked Michelle head sculpt as a future separate release.

Watched the video update, don’t really care for the “meow” idea. Would much prefer an expression similar to this
Kind of like the JND expression. For now it’s true neutral(robotic looking with painted eyes), a licking sculpt, and the meow head. Unless I’m missing something. I would even prefer to make this the “neutral head” so she’s not giving a 1000 yard stare lol
IMG_0081.jpeg

I'm in for a clean DX. I don't agree with giving the regular versions only 1 sculpt tho. That's absurd.
Oh, completely absurd. We went from swappable mouth plates to a suggestion for moving eyes, too. The Facebook group was told the price of moving eyes would be slightly more expensive than three distinct headsculpts, which could make Catwoman more expressive. A poll is put up, and naturally most people vote for the three distinct headsculpts. No one was told before or with the poll that the three headsculpts would be static and that the swappable mouthplates idea would be scrapped. We only find that out later. Later still, we hear in an interview that to keep the price firmly at $300, the standard versions will only have one head sculpt (but, of course, no one in North America will actually even see the standard versions for $300, because Sideshow and Hot Toys are blocking Jazz Inc. from selling directly, so there will be a markup with retail parnters).

Last edited:
Back