Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joost provides Penguin sewer diorama...

Someone: that's a sewer, that should go with Penguin, not Catwoman

Joost...

man-destroys-pc-harold-slikk-new.gif

Duplicate dioramas is the dumbest thing you could do with a deluxe double pack. Why would anyone want two of a very scene specific background that in no way works for the battle damaged figure?

So they’re offering a discount but the additional weight and package dimensions will just undo any potential savings with shipping costs.

Hell Here diorama with the clean DX only, then battle damaged dx just has a regular rectangle base with a sewer finish- concrete and a few puddles- and little object in the corner to place Catwoman at that location- and instead of a duplicate diorama, give us that unmasked head in the ultra deluxe double pack!!

Last edited:
I agree the duplicate diorama makes no sense.

I also think they're nuts to not have a smirk sculpt with the non-battle damage. I think 99.9% of Michelle Catwoman merch is smirking, it's signature to her in that first half of the film.

Other than that, i think this is turning out really nicely and i'm in for the DX battle damage.

Certainly Joost will not be packing two sets of the Hell Here dio in his Super Deluxe box. I think he hasn't noticed that yet.

Removal of the dual display base will also allow for additional savings.

The Hell Here dio is wrong for Battle-Cat anyway.
What I was thinking as well. There's no way that won't be changed. It's such a glaring issue.

He'll likely have Inigo make some sewer wall or part of the bouncing electro-machine.

Sadly, I don't want the dios. They add weight and size. And end up in the closet.

I want Catwoman to go with Penguin. Make bloody Penguin!

I would take an electrified Shrek though as a dio.

I’m assuming they’re just slapping both individual DX boxes into one and calling it the Ultimate 2-pack, as to why we’re getting both of the same dios. Joost also mentioned the cost of making two different dios might be too much. So looks like you’re stuck with the two. However, he may throw in a standard base.

The BD sculpts all look great, but not sure I see the point in having two expressions that are just slight variations of one another.

The tongue expression does work better than I expected, but I can't really see myself using it.

I also have serious doubts that magnets are going to be able to hold up a heavy silicone body like that...

I'm sure this will go through a few changes here and there as the project moves along. If this is a booming success Joost may have a lot more room to tweak.

I’m assuming they’re just slapping both individual DX boxes into one and calling it the Ultimate 2-pack

If they do that, then there better be a substantial cost savings... otherwise, it will be cheaper to buy the clean and dirty separately, and have them shipped separately for less. So a savings needs to start at $50+ at the very least.

Yes. The most expensive option SHOULD have something no one else can get.

i.e.: a new dio
While I totally agree, the way things have been going, a new diorama would probably mean only one headsculpt for the DX figures, too. And we wouldn't find out about it until it was mentioned in a Youtube interview a week or two after the decision to scrap the other headsculpts was made.

Depending on which sculpts are offered with the clean & battle damaged regular versions I could see just ordering one of each. $600 sounds better than something like $800+ for additional sculpts I'll likely never use, a diorama display (or 2!) that I don't really have room for, some kitty cats and a taser.

He told you the single heads to be included in the standard offerings: the neutral one for clean, and the 'dazed' looking one for battle-damaged.

I wouldn't use either of those heads, sadly.

Yeah. Slight smirk for the clean version and “savage” for the battle damaged one would be ideal. I would feel content with the standard versions if that were the case.

Back