Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the figure will look fantastic.

It's just the extra heads and the dio vs. pricing problem.

I'll definitely be getting a JazzInc Catwoman. But whether its just one OR the full deluxe is the question.

I also need to really think about how many versions I truly want.

Ultimately, I only ever wanted a good, clean, sexy Catwoman. But the single pack sculpt comes with a blank expression I would never use. And the tongue I'd never use. So that leaves the smirk -- which is the best of the three, but not the best expression that could be had.
The smirking head was pulled for the "meow" expression. I saw that some folks in the group (I can only see it intermittently for some damned reason) were lamenting its loss and saying that they don't like the tongue-out head, so Joost said there would be a vote between the two. Someone also complained about the new "meow" head, which I actually really like (I'd still prefer and open mouth smile, but whatever), and I'm guessing it'll turn into a three-way poll with tongue winning and who knows what comes in second, because that group is kind of a dumpster fire.

Yeah, I think I'm sold on just the one battle-damaged Catwoman now. Sadly, I have to go deluxe since its the only way to get the head I want.

Anyway, this could all change when I see the final product and pricing.

Yeah, I think I'm sold on just the one battle-damaged Catwoman now. Sadly, I have to go deluxe since its the only way to get the head I want.

Anyway, this could all change when I see the final product and pricing.
I can see myself displaying all three heads with this version.

I think for me it honestly depends solely on how their hand at tailoring this thing goes. That distressed suit is no easy feat in this scale with those materials, regardless of a sculpted corset and gloved hands.

Whichever suit looks best on the PO page likely gets my vote sadly as I don’t want anything to appear out of scale here.

I’m capped out at $500 for this, $600+ for the three sculpt single deluxe is where I’d likely get a standard of whichever and wait for another company.

Also, I suppose the smart buy is the extreme BD, because someone else -- Mars, HT, InArt, JND -- might very well make their own version, and it will almost certainly be a 'clean' strutting-proud Catwoman.
Inart or JND, if either makes Catwoman, it will probably look great but probably cost as much as the Jazz Inc DX, if not more. Hot Toys....I'm sure it'll have great texture and paint, but I'm not convinced they'd get Michelle's likeness right, even with a mask covering a third of her face. It took them way too many Black Widow figures to finally nail down Scarlett Johannson's likeness, half of their Wonder Woman figures don't look like Gal, at least one Leia is very off, their Padme looks as much like Millie Bobby Brown as it does Natalie Portman, two of their Harley's are ****ed...they don't have a great track record with the ladies, especially on the first try.

I'm guessing the double pack has 2 dioramas simply for the fact that the double is just the 2 DX boxes mailed together. I don't think there's any exclusive packaging for the double pack, you just get a slight discount for both.

I also hope the packaging is premium looking. Their batmobile boxes aren't ugly or anything, but they do look like Target toy boxes.

I’m thinking pricing -

• $300 Standard Clean
  • $300 Standard Battle Damaged
  • $550 Ultimate Deluxe Clean
  • $550 Ultimate Deluxe Battle Damaged
  • $950 Ultimate Deluxe Two Pack (after discount)

$800 for the ultimate deluxe two pack seems like wishful thinking -

Two large dios, two fully detailed clothed seamless bodies, six headsculpts, whip, taser, cat, metal claws on 16 hands… from JazzInc, vehicles are at a standard rate of $1,500, it’ll definitely push $1k.

Last edited:
Well.....not if there's a double pack discount.
Depending on how much of a discount, as well as how many of the sculpts of either version you decide you like, you could always go standard for one, deluxe for the other.

You'll lose the discount potentially in the more expensive shipping cost for the size and weight.
Good point.

For those US based and want to avoid excessive shipping rates but don’t mind a possible wait, Specfiction would be the go to. Personally wasn’t going with the deluxe two pack regardless of price or change to the second diorama so I’d likely go with Kit on this.

Just a nitpick, but I dont like the nameplate on the base - I think the "Catwoman" should be dominant, not the same size as the name of the movie
A little metal plate tacked on with
Catwoman engraved would be classy.

No actor name, no film title, no version specified.
All of course unless specified how it should be labeled in contract. All in all, the base won’t sway me here.

A little metal plate tacked on with
Catwoman engraved would be classy.

No actor name, no film title, no version specified.
All of course unless specified how it should be labeled in contract. All in all, the base won’t sway me here.
Yeah, the whole "batman returns catwoman" nameplate is a bit unfortunate. Like where does he return her? Or to whom? And why? Too many questions. Im confused :unsure: They really should somehow distinguish the name of the movie from the name of the figure.

Back