Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, $300 is not a low 3rd party price. It's about where HT is, maybe even a wee bit higher. Maybe Joost should think about two heads in each single pack. Save that tongue head and the moderate angry sculpt for the deluxe only.

Mars gave us 3 heads on their Joker for $168. Unlicensed, yes... but its what we got.

Well, $300 is not a low 3rd party price. It's about where HT is, maybe even a wee bit higher. Maybe Joost should think about two heads in each single pack. Save that tongue head and the moderate angry sculpt for the deluxe only.

Mars gave us 3 heads on their Joker for $168. Unlicensed, yes... but its what we got.
Again, I like the way you think, but Hot Toys also wouldn't make ten different individual metal claws and put magnets in bases. They do tend to use rolling eyes and/or swappable mouth plates for figures like this, and their hands have joints at the wrists, so..................¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leaning towards the battle damaged deluxe and skipping the clean version all together. The sculpts on the clean DX aren’t drawing me in, at least currently. Really hope the BD DX isn’t locked behind the wrong diorama base.

That’s an exorbitant amount of hands to make that many custom metal claws for. Hope for the best in production.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd prefer the clean look myself... but I don't really like the neutral head, and the deluxe smirk just isn't worth the extra money.

I love the severe head in the battle damaged pack, so it makes sense to just stick with one Catwoman and go full wild-cat!

Anyone planning on giving/selling head?

Specifically the savage battle damaged sculpt? :monkey3

I think the figure will look fantastic.

It's just the extra heads and the dio vs. pricing problem.

I'll definitely be getting a JazzInc Catwoman. But whether its just one OR the full deluxe is the question.

I also need to really think about how many versions I truly want.

Ultimately, I only ever wanted a good, clean, sexy Catwoman. But the single pack sculpt comes with a blank expression I would never use. And the tongue I'd never use. So that leaves the smirk -- which is the best of the three, but not the best expression that could be had.

I think visually the BD DX would be the most interesting to look at with all of the detailing throughout. Tons of stitch work, rips, hanging threads, sounds like a nightmare for production though.

Can’t get on board with losing the metal claws, that’s a blessing we’re even being offered those to that level of detail with Jon offering the blue print.

Of course I would prefer the clean traditional suit as it’s the iconic look, but I don’t need a tongue sculpt or a bored Catwoman. Of the two, the clean suit is most likely the version another company will try their hand at later.

I think visually the BD DX would be the most interesting to look at with all of the detailing throughout. Tons of stitch work, rips, hanging threads,

Yep, with the real hair too, and that extreme expression, in her oily black outfit, she'll really pop on the shelf. No figure in my collection has as aggressive expression as that one. Likely no figure ever will.

I know if I had to pick between clean smirk or battle-damaged, I'd pick the BD with that sculpt.

Also, I suppose the smart buy is the extreme BD, because someone else -- Mars, HT, InArt, JND -- might very well make their own version, and it will almost certainly be a 'clean' Catwoman.
Yep added this to my thoughts above, great minds.

Back