Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the taser be attachable on her left boot?

Screenshot_20240822-114958_Chrome-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20240822-114734_Chrome-02.jpeg
Screenshot_20240822-120015_Chrome-01.jpeg

I don’t think she always wears it there.

She doesn't carry it at first, but that's where it's holstered when she does.

I like it. Certainly makes sense for the battle damaged version, because it's there in that scene.

Speaking of which.

How much I would love the unmasked portrait with the trinkled down tear. I'd take it over all 3 other damaged headsculpts personally.

Screenshot_20240822-141741_Chrome-01.jpeg

I wish it could be offered at the same time for preorder.

Last edited:
She doesn't carry it at first, but that's where it's holstered when she does.

I like it. Certainly makes sense for the battle damaged version, because it's there in that scene.

Speaking of which.

How much I would love the unmasked portrait with the trinkled down tear. I'd take it over all 3 other damaged headsculpts personally.

View attachment 721634

I wish it could be offered at the same time for preorder.
Don’t worry; I’ m sure when Jazz releases this separately, it’ll cost as much as three battle damaged sculpts.

And the argument about split ankle boots/full leather/solid plastic boots begins.
Hate split cut designs, HT drives me crazy with their Begins & TDK boots. Neither one of those suits look good in combat so they just become an eyesore when the cape isn’t covering them stood museum.

Hopefully they incorporate a magnet for the taser to effortlessly attach.

Hate split cut designs, HT drives me crazy with their Begins & TDK boots. Neither one of those suits look good in combat so they just become an eyesore when the cape isn’t covering them stood museum.

Hopefully they incorporate a magnet for the taser to effortlessly attach.
It's a clip I think. Like the real prop.

The body will need strong knee joints to support the weight on a magnetic base without articulation below the knees.

Back