Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Joost is watching Batman Returns

When you say this, I picture you on a rooftop, long range binoculars, spying on Joost as he works.

binoculars clint.gif

I actually quite like that one with the teeth bared, and I didn't think I would.
I like it a lot. It's going to lose to that stupid tongue-out head really badly when the poll gets bombed. My only hope at this point is that if it's a four way poll, that the neutral head gets the least votes somehow. I agree with others that the eyes should be looking up just a bit. It would add a lot of life to it.

I like all of the new sculpt updates but that tongue out head really nails the character for me! I hope we’re still getting the canary!
I wouldn’t use the tongue out, but i love that Joost is going all out with expressive sculpts. It’s wild seeing all 6 sculpts.

I’m still in the three sculpts and a magnetic base for $400 crowd. At a price point like that I could see the Battle Damaged performing really well.

As long as we’re to get quality from him, I could see $400 USD being a good baseline for his figures, I mean we’re practically promised continued refinement up until shipping on everything he does, given the support.

Also wouldn’t be a bad idea to just limit this release in it’s entirety to three sculpts per version, then later release a sculpt for each version that’s better than the old work.

If he's working on Penguin that means Cats is in production.

Correct? My assumption, anyway. I stopped keeping up with this thread.

Back