Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pray to god they don't use a phicen body on this, unless they develop their own. Those bodies are so ugly 9 times out of 10
I agree. It’s not perfect. Eternal Toys used a better body and that one is not a seamless body. Better physique and has a hourglass look to it.

Body will be a custom silicone body accurate to her proportions, made in house not Phicen.

IMG_1575.jpeg

The NECA 1/4 scale cat-woman boot has a small slot for the taser clip to fit into. I had mine posed with it in there, but never saw it on-screen like that until seeing the movie stills from this post...

Light-up taser...?
Knowing Joost it'll be a fully functional, 50kV taser. Or maybe 8.3kV since it's 1/6 scale. I'm picturing my wife finding me unconscious on the floor clutching my Catwoman figure after I accidentally zap myself lol...

All kidding aside, if it lights up it would be fun to pose her zapping the new ROTJ Vader with his light up helmet feature.

There is already much people giving their advice,so why not me ..🙂
We've been waiting for this for such a long time, i can't believe it will finally happen,
And i'am glad that is Jazzinc who is making it!
As i don't have a facebook account (and never will), i hope Joost will continue to check this thread..

So first thing, the 3 battle damaged head sculpts are really amazing...
I love them all, especially the angry one...
I really want them!

From what we've seen so far, even if they are really good,none of the clean sculpts seems to be at the same level (yet).
I'am sorry that i won't be able to vote to choose the clean sculpts, because the "tongue out sculpt" is really useless for me, and would never leave the box.
It's really the worst of the sculpts we have seen so far.
The 3 others are really good, and the smiling sculpt and the neutral one are very essential...i can't believe one of those could be scrapped..
I can't wait to see those 3 painted.

Regarding rolling eyes, i understand it's not possible on the battle damaged ones because the whole eyes expressions are different.
For the clean ones, the expressions are the same so it would be possible...but i don't know how mouth plates would work with the mask...
It's not like the Batman cowl..
I don't really have a clear advice for that subject, but it's sure would really be great to see how it would turn out..
Maybe with a lot of support it will be possible to explore this option.

No articulations for the wrists is very disappointing...that's really bother me.
It's not a statue...
I don't want to change the gloves anytime i need to move the hands.
i hope that's something that will be revised..
And i don't think i will have the patience to put the claws on every fingers every time i have to change the hands..
I would have preferred maybe simple plastic claws in one piece with each hands or something like that.
I really don't care for the metal claws, especially if it increases the cost..
That money could be spend somewhere else like articulation for the wrists or more sculpts...

Regarding the dioramas, for me,that is again something that would never leave the box...i have no use for them at all (and not the space).
And i want to pose clean Catwoman with clean Batman Returns, or battle damaged Catwoman with " rip cowl" Batman Returns, but not alone on a diorama..
And of course having 2 identical dioramas with the 2 figures would be uncomprehensible, but i have no doubt it will be corrected.
So i really hope i can have 3 head sculpts and no dioramas...
I don't want to pay (plus the increase shipping costs) for something useless for me...
And i don't think i'am the only one feeling like that way.

For the different offers i 'am ok with what i 've seen lately on this thread..
The simpler the better..
I don't see the point of basic editions with just one head sculpt...
But i don't want to be be forced to pay for the dioramas to have all the sculpts..

So why not just doing:

-1 Clean pack with 3 sculpts (no dioramas)
-1 Battle Damaged pack with 3 sculpts (no dioramas)
(maybe a little discount if possible, if you buy 2 packs ;))

and:
-1 Deluxe two-pack with diorama(s)
-Or one other option i've seen someone suggests, is to pack the dioramas apart in separate boxes, and offer the option with any pack, clean or battle.
So no Two-packs...
Just 1 Clean pack with or without diorama
and 1 Battle Damage pack with or without diorama
Even Simpler,and i think it would please most people...

Anyway it's great that Jazzinc is making this figure, and i really trust them to making it the best possible!

And that's also great to be able to participate and give your opinion...(even if the final word must of course come from Joost, and every one working on this great project).

I will try to support this project as much as i can as long as the prices allow me to.
I know that i really want the Battle damaged pack with the 3 sculpts...
But i need to see what the final options will be, before deciding...
Because when you add 20% Vat and shipping it can make quite an amount😲.

Anyway, i really hope it will have a lot of success, to allow more great things to be included!

Last edited:
57B45FE4-B94E-4180-8AB8-C70A2E1652E8.jpeg

Honestly, I think it would be great to see the “regular” head sculpt bumped in favor of the smirking, toothy, and tongue sculpts. Those look much more “alive”.

Joost Assink

Admin
Group expert

The new clean sculpts look promising!

View attachment 722334

View attachment 722341

Honestly, I think it would be great to see the “regular” head sculpt bumped in favor of the smirking, toothy, and tongue sculpts. Those look much more “alive”.
I'd be OK with this if they changed the eyes (go with closed or looking up & slightly to the side) on the tongue out sculpt. I could see posing her giving herself a cat bath (licking the back of one of her hands) but not if she's staring forward with eyes wide open.

catwoman.gif

Oh dear.

Brace yourselves, I'm about to complain.
And tell me if my critique is unfair.

I obviously can't expect Jazz to make their figure in accordance to my own vision of how it should be. That's not for me or anyone else to dictate. I can only provide suggestions the same as everybody, and there will always be a difference in opinion depending on preference, and priority. *But it can also boil down to common sense

Personally, I've been passionate and excited at the prospect that we're finally getting a 1/6 scale Pfeiffer Catwoman, and by Jazzinc no less.

Certainly, I'm open to a lot of compromise.

I can understand the decision to exclude wrist articulation, as my favor leans towards realism, and they've rectified that with a slew of good hand gesturing options.

For that same reason, in keeping with the realism, I can understand not having ankle articulation either (as much as it hurts the dynamic potential for the character) *Although, having an additional split pair of boots could still be an option worth exploring

I can also overlook the seamless body which will hinder posing and articulation (Considering it could simply come down to the nature of the character's design) *Although, I'd encourage them to explore every alternative before they commit to this option

Hell
o There...

I was even beginning to make peace with the fact that we're not getting the rolling eye system, which as I detailed in my posts before, is a sorely detrimental choice for this figure. *or a delicate statue is it?

The latest casualty of this creative lapse in judgement appears to be the neutral sculpt, which they may have done away with completely by the looks of things. The one sculpt that should be a staple of this release.

You must be joking.

If your aim is to capture the essence of this character in only 3 static (and expensive) headsculpts, the chosen selection falls extremely short of that I think.

And I would hope that you'd revert back to your original plan and offer a standard package with a single sculpt, because getting this at an affordable price with the smiling expression, seems to be the only remaining viable option for me.

Otherwise, speaking for myself alone, this is not looking very promising.

I'm happy for those of you who are excited (truly).

But this is becoming a really hard sell for me.

And mind you, that if it sells, Howard won't miss his chance to get a slice of the pie, being the opportunistic vulture that he is.

In its current state, Hot Toys can blow this figure out of relevance with one announcement if they tried, let alone any higher end company that is willing to take a stab (JND).

Last edited:
The open mouth sculpt with the tongue out is the weakest of the three. It just looks odd and I would imagine paint will make it look worse. The slightly open mouth with the teeth showing has the strongest likeness to Pfieffer and is a more interesting looking portrait all around.

Back