Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neutral one and smiling one (2 and 3) are absolute must-haves, and would be even more versatile in posing if Joost manages to do moveable eyes down the line if pre-orders are high.

returns catwoman neutral face.jpg

returns catwoman smile vlcsnap-2024-08-19-11h44m51s208.jpg

Between the tongue out and meow one, I find the meow gritting teeth has better likeness and overall better use across different scenes

returns catwoman meoh vlcsnap-2024-05-23-18h42m14s174.jpg

Must be able to see the sclera underneath the irises for her, if not she’ll appear placid and approachable.

IMG_3868.jpeg

Eyes slightly raised is needed on every sculpt.

Michelle's eyes seem to always be slightly raised or looking to the side. SEE above pictures.
She’s playing a cat, she needs to be alert.

Sometimes it's better to listen to the few over the many. Especially nowadays when a lot of people follow the hive, without any thought into what's being said.

I somewhat feel as though Jazz is avoiding the rolling eyes due to its added complication. But they need to get out of their comfort zone while they're still ahead.

Catwoman currently tops my remaining shortlist of figures.

Sometimes it's better to listen to the few over the many. Especially nowadays when a lot of people follow the hive, without any thought into what's being said.

I somewhat feel as though Jazz is avoiding the rolling eyes due to its added complication. But they need to get out of their comfort zone while they're still ahead.

Catwoman currently tops my remaining shortlist of figures.

It's insane to me several people in facebook are against the neutral mouth one claiming it's too plain :ROFLMAO: Sometimes less is more; Michelle was a model before she became an actress and she knows how to just let the eyes do the talking for a sultry and sexy neutral face. If the neutral sculpt is gone, then both the battle damage and clean version is missing a truly neutral sculpt.

batman returns catwoman 414507--2944748112602147034-1.jpg
returns Catwoman_Michelle_Pfeiffer2.png

It's insane to me several people in facebook are against the neutral mouth one claiming it's too plain :ROFLMAO: Sometimes less is more; Michelle was a model before she became an actress and she knows how to just let the eyes do the talking for a sultry and sexy neutral face. If the neutral sculpt is gone, then both the battle damage and clean version is missing a truly neutral sculpt.

View attachment 721106View attachment 721107
Absolutely.

A neutral, stoic expression, is not necessarily a plain expression. Though it usually is with Hot Toys.

Anyway...
Facebook people are stupid.

Just do it all in one, and price it accordingly.

The base sculpt/sculpts of 2/3, with rolling eyes, and 3-4 mouth expressions.

Neutral, smirking, gritted teeth, and slightly open.

Endless possibilities.
And little goes to waste.

Their current approach is akin to 3rd party. Think Homelander/Palpatine from recent memory. A stuffed release with 3-4 sculps, only 1 of which may be actually decent.

And the rest stay in the box as fodder. That's not very premium sounding.

Ideally, they should look into magnets for maneuvering the eyes. Although only JND has that figured out so far.

Last edited:
All I know is the central sculps are essential.
1724091874370.png

I can't entirely decide between the outsiders since the teeth baring sculpt would probably be good for the arms up, panting after a dozen bakc flips 'Meow' moment but I could have more silly fun with he tongue out with Catwoman photobombing other figures...

Since I'm intent on getting both clean and bd Catwoman, I'd want a clear contrast in their demeanours and poses.

BD obviously will be completely unhinged and ragged, all composure, grace diminished.

The clean ver looking as sultry and seductive as possible- in a mid-strut pose similar to the JND statue, perhaps trailing or raising her whip, intent on showing some poor schmuck who their mami is.
For me, that's gotta be using the smiling sculpt.
Good God, how that got removed is BEYOND COMPREHENSION!!

This is all I need from the clean version.

With Rolling Eyes, there's infinite potential for playful, confident, and intense expressions, to capture the range of this character.

1724096188201-01.jpeg

Do we really want to trade this away for a tongue out sculpt that'll probably never leave the box?

Last edited:
Back