Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is more of a nitpick, but I think the mask is too flush / squished on to her face. Could flare a little on her cheeks, and around her eyes, for an added sense of realism and accuracy.

Last edited:
I love the detail of the tear in the cowl over the eye on the smirk and tongue sculpts, but not on the neutral and “meow” sculpt. Time frame accurate.

These look fantastic. The toothy smile is perfect. The licking sculpt is much better seeing it painted.

It won’t happen, but I hope the “neutral” sculpt gets cut in favor of these three.

5E108D6A-E8C9-43EB-9492-D000744F4A14.jpeg

These look fantastic. The toothy smile is perfect. The licking sculpt is much better seeing it painted.

It won’t happen, but I hope the “neutral” sculpt gets cut in favor of these three.

View attachment 723910
Yeah the neutral sculpt looks weird in comparison to the other 3 sculpts. I hope Joost realizes that too and cuts that one.

The likeness to Michelle on all those sculpts is incredible. This is shaping up to be better than I ever dared dream.

The smirk and toothy expression are my favourites so far. As long as those two are part of the deluxe I'm more than satisfied.

My only issue with the tongue out sculpt is the eyes not really fitting the expression. Can't find the words to express what I mean but it just doesn't feel like they match up.

The slight smile and the gritted teeth are the best out of the four. The neutral is probably the weakness since her expression is so bland.

The tongue out sculpt really only works with her eyes looking to the side. Looks odd just having her facing straight forward with her tongue sticking out like she’s at the doctor.

Re-posting these for posterity, since images that are posted as direct links to Facebook will stop showing in a couple of months. : )

Links used to break after a day or so, which often messed up the first post of a thread announcing a new product.

I always download images from Facebook and re-upload them here, so anything I share will never disappear.

Links used to break after a day or so, which often messed up the first post of a thread announcing a new product.

I always download images from Facebook and re-upload them here, so anything I share will never disappear.
Is that so? My bad, then. I saw "Facebook" (and a long URL) on the links and I assumed those were direct links. And I thought it was a pity to eventually lose the process we're witnessing. : )

The level of talent behind this whole project is truly remarkable! The two sculpts I'm most drawn to are the second and fourth.

The neutral expression is very on par for something HT would release, but compared to the others which have so much character, it would likely remain in the box, for me. The tongue out expression reminds of something from anime which I can't repeat here, but some of you will understand what I'm talking about. I don't see myself ever using it.

So my vote is the second, fourth, and I'd love to see an angry expression for the clean version as well. Maybe a "hear me roar" sculpt?

1725464106640.png

Back