JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1EFFE7AF-57F6-42EC-AB8C-66A9FB7081B0.jpeg

Whooo whooo whooo whooo

I'm not just riding the hate wagon here. I genuinely think it's a poor likeness, particularly to how he looked in this film.

Something I'd expect from a third party.

I wasn't looking to add a Bruce Wayne figure anyway, but I'm not seeing much promise yet from this company outside of a couple neat gimmicks.

I wonder what they're planning next.

Bane would be nice.

Uhh... the sculpt is looking worse on those rooted version shots now. It's like the silicone is unable to keep its shape or something.

The suit looks pretty good though.

I can't get over that Wolverine. I haven't been too interested in the hobby for a while, especially Marvel's over-saturation.

But I literally said "holy ****" out loud when I saw it the other night.
That new Wolverine sculpt is no doubt an incredible one by HT. But, if we’re comparing, probably more fair and accurate to compare to HT own current Bale Bruce Wayne sculpts which are not at the same level as that Jackman Wolverine

IMG_2822.jpeg

IMG_2823.jpeg

Last edited:
The first one looks more like Bale than JND's imo.
Yea, had the sculpt not changed after the rooting (at least from the looks), I’d prefer JND’s. But as it stands, if I had to choose between the current available mass produced ones, I’d go with the TDKR one as wel.

That new Wolverine sculpt is no doubt an incredible one by HT. But, if we’re comparing, probably more fair and accurate to compare to HT own current Bale Bruce Wayne sculpts which are not at the same level as that Jackman Wolverine

View attachment 707878

View attachment 707879

Still better than what jnd has shown IMO.

And the price difference is a lot.

Silicone is a very expensive gimmick.
stupid gimmick, but stupid gimmick im buying into out of pure curiosity for joker's magnet eyes lol

maybe at a factory level, its easier to work with silicone and cheaper than resin sculpts. knowing how many clumsy collectors there are, they're likely to break a resin sculpt, its likely a hazard. I cant trust factory workers to paint well/good on resin but tbh I haven't seen it within 1/6 scale for figures. only statues.

capturing actor likeness with paint isn't the strongest suit for factory painters

View attachment 707878

View attachment 707879

As good as the Jackman sculpt is, I meant the overall figure blowing me away. It's the one Wolverine you'd ever need, with everything it comes with. One of those "Oh, Hot Toys can still do this" moments.

Silicone is a very expensive gimmick.
It tickles me how so many collectors can't tolerate PVC in statues, citing the fallacy that weight = quality despite polystone being a cheap diluted resin, but they're willing to fork over extra money for something softer and less durable than either of them.

It tickles me how so many collectors can't tolerate PVC in statues, citing the fallacy that weight = quality despite polystone being a cheap, diluted resin, but they're willing to fork over extra money for something softer and less durable than either of them.
Same brother, also it seems like they just can't capture any likeness right in those scales. I don't know if it's JND or silicone but there's ALWAYS something off about it.

And you’re getting an articulated Batman figure.

And all the weapons and accessories come out of the armory and can be used.

JND needs to go back to the drawing board and rethink their prices.

They must cancel this release and offer more bang for your buck. Only jnd simps are buying this disgrace of a set.

Last edited:
Back