JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as the Jackman sculpt is, I meant the overall figure blowing me away. It's the one Wolverine you'd ever need, with everything it comes with. One of those "Oh, Hot Toys can still do this" moments.
Gotcha and I agree! Definitely one of those they put their A-team on.

Silicone is a very expensive gimmick.
Maybe in 1/6 scale b/c it’s so small. But, there’s just a whole other level of realism on the 1/3 scale pieces that you just don't see in typical 1/6 outside of the super zoomed in close up shots like what's been showcased in the InArt TDK Joker thread. Didn’t really believe it until I was able to see for myself. It’s a very expensive gamble for sure and not one to easily throw money at all, but I definitely feel it was worth it and don’t regret it at all unlike some of my recent 1/6 purchases

Last edited:
Maybe in 1/6 scale b/c it’s so small. But, there’s just a whole other level of realism at the 1/3 scale. Didn’t really believe it until I was able to see for myself. It’s a very expensive gamble for sure and not one to easily throw money at all, but I definitely feel it was worth it and don’t regret it all unlike some of my recent 1/6 purchases
That's the spirit, enjoy your thing man and I'll be happy for you.

Back