JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that Doc Martin boot is unreal. Really nice detailed accessories.
Agreed. I know some folks will scoff at these details but there are obviously ppl who care about those kinds of things. I have the PickZ Indiana Jones boots that are pretty much at this same level, let alone other custom shoes other artists have made with similar detailing. While JND don't typically lend themselves to the average 1/6 collector, the cool thing here is that those same detail will be available on their "budget/lite" version as well.

I think what JND did is really cool. They came with something completely different and new. Silicone sculpts, magnetic eyes and real rooted hair. The articulation in their sculpts is quite impressive, even though it might not be durable long term (we don’t know yet) it gives you so much more possibilities with posing. And their magnetic eyes will make it easier to switch between poses without completely messing up the hair.

Very excited to receive my Joker. Especially after seeing those leaked pictures, I just hope they won’t make the same mistake as Hot Toys and InArt by giving the hair too much volume.

Might consider picking up the Quidditch Harry if I like the improved sculpt.

I think what JND did is really cool. They came with something completely different and new. Silicone sculpts, magnetic eyes and real rooted hair. The articulation in their sculpts is quite impressive, even though it might not be durable long term (we don’t know yet) it gives you so much more possibilities with posing. And their magnetic eyes will make it easier to switch between poses without completely messing up the hair.
I'm really looking forward to the next update on the sculpts and bodies. Wasn't feeling it the first time around, but glad they pulled to update before preorder goes up.

I really want this Potter line to look good and succeed to give us a chance at more characters.

IMG_2917.jpeg

We’re safe, this will be the first Heath where you’ll be able to accurately see his scalp through the roots.

I have faith in JND.

Just not sure what Hot Toys was thinking.. Completely ruins the sculpt for me.

IMG_5866.jpeg

I really want this Potter line to look good and succeed to give us a chance at more characters.
Same. I can’t wait to see their Hagrid & Snape.

I hope they will eventually do LOTR figures as well. I missed out on InArt’s Gandalf & Aragorn and buying them on the aftermarket puts me in JND’s price range.

Same. I can’t wait to see their Hagrid & Snape.

I hope they will eventually do LOTR figures as well. I missed out on InArt’s Gandalf & Aragorn and buying them on the aftermarket puts me in JND’s price range.
That's what I look forward to even more than these first three. Not sure if InArt will get around to Snape or not, and they won't be doing Hagrid or Malfoy from the sound of it.

That's what I look forward to even more than these first three. Not sure if InArt will get around to Snape or not, and they won't be doing Hagrid or Malfoy from the sound of it.
I could be wrong but I could’ve sworn I read somewhere on here that InArt did add Snape to their list of characters instead of leaving it at Harris Dumbledore.

I could be wrong but I could’ve sworn I read somewhere on here that InArt did add Snape to their list of characters instead of leaving it at Harris Dumbledore.
Hope you’re right. Gotta get a Snape, Voldemort, and Dumbledore at least to feel like a complete collection.
Hagrid to go with the kid trio would be the icing on the cake.

JND’s Doc Martens are mind blowing btw.
You’ll almost never see the soles of a figure’s shoes but that detail almost makes you want to work it into a pose.

I mean a translucent gel sole with officially licensed branding replicating the real thing at a kid sized sixth scale shoe is not an easy task, these will mostly have their robes on yet they found it necessary, love it.

Already had InArt Harry Potter on PO (but second guessing whether to go all in on JND now.

Not gonna lie those details are really blowing my socks off - super impressive.
The little details are what makes this hobby, and I agree that they are just as important as the sculpt.
Out of interest [and fear] what price point are we thinking here?

Videos and images like this make me wish 1/6 companies would sell their dioramas, clothes or accessories separately.
I'm not remotely sold on JND's figures, but its detail and accessory work is impressing me.

Back