JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this was a concern I had when they announced they were doing year 1 figures considering their sculpts appear aged up often. It’s a shame they’re getting this negative feedback as I think they could potentially do some good older figures like a Gambon Dumbledore or Snape.

InArt Wins
Flawless Victory
Fatality
Ron Comparo 01.png
Ron Comparo 02.png

And for those who says that JND is cheaper, are you sure???

-JND: $312 on JND website so without shipping and without custom charges.
-InArt: $420 on OSK ($410 with coupon code) include shipping and no custom charge.

So at the end, the total price will probably be the same for both, or even lower for InArt.

I think it would of been better if they'd gone for a different expression or an older version.

$315 for sculpted lite version isn't bad but if no moveable eyes etc then down side. However I see Harry being a win for those who missed Inarts.

Anyone remember what Ron cost rooted? The silicone gimmick here is utterly pointless on these it serves no purpose.

I think JND actually turned out marginally better. The tailoring and physique is better. I like the warmth of it overall too, although I think that's also what is giving it an older look, combined with too much skin texture, child skin is more smooth, the texturing is what makes it look older but that might not be an issue in person.

The more anemic and smooth detailing of Inart gives it overall a 'better' look, but pretty much the sculpts are the same. JND actually looks like he's in the film with the colour grading applied, Inart looks like he's shooting the film.

They nailed the likeness if you added Krankies to the mix. 🤔

Tailoring is good but meh that sculpt is average.
View attachment 717355

They're incredibly more similar than dissimilar, cba to do it but if you made them black and white side by side they'd look the same, only difference that's more noticeable than not that I can see is JND nose looks a bit too bulbous.

Either one is a winner to be honest. I do think JND for me is better, but I can't say I don't see that slightly older look. At the same time Inarts has a plastic toy look, so I suppose it depends which sword you'd rather fall on.

Looking forward to seeing the silicone portrait, wondering if the texture is from that.

The sculpts are very similar, but I still like InArt’s more. The sweater on JND is a bit short from the looks of it.

I will wait for their silicone sculpt with rooted hair, but honestly I’m only interested in the Quidditch Harry.

Definitely similar.

But actually I think it highlights Inart looking more natural, JND is a tad exaggerated. I think the best combination would be Inart sculpt and JND paint.

Silicone and rooted hair could edge it, though.

Not going to get these but great to see solid competition, it's a win for everyone.

Back