JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of interest [and fear] what price point are we thinking here?
3. How many? 800 C-type (website / distributor total) / 350 A-type (JND Official web only) / Lite orders limited to 1 month (distributor only)
4. Price: Type C (1599USD) / Type A (599USD) / Lite (Overseas supply price is USD 319~)

Hope you’re right. Gotta get a Snape, Voldemort, and Dumbledore at least to feel like a complete collection.
Hagrid to go with the kid trio would be the icing on the cake.

JND’s Doc Martens are mind blowing btw.
You’ll almost never see the soles of a figure’s shoes but that detail almost makes you want to work it into a pose.

Want a nice flashback to E3 Microsoft, if you were ever into that?

Related to the Doc Martin shoe, of course!

Screenshot_20240731_230633_Chrome.jpg

😐

Man the JND Ron sculpt seems to be getting laughed at all over online, am i blind?.....i think its pretty good. I prefer the InArt one, i think the proportions are a little more accurate, but the JND looks decent to me. Everyone seems to hate it.

Last edited:
Man the JND Ron sculpt seems to be getting laughed at all over online, am i blind?.....i think its pretty good. I prefer the InArt one, i think the proportions are a little more accurate, but the JND looks decent to me. Everyone seems to hate it.
I noticed that too when I happened to pop on FB a moment ago. Some ppl are saying he looks like a too old, even going as far to say a grandpa? 🤦🏻‍♂️

As for the clothing, I think InArt got the overall hand me down look of the outer robes better. But the micro stitching and detailing looks incredible on the JND. The collar on the white shirt looks to be better on the JND as well.

Same here, I’m pleasantly surprised with this! I don’t get the hate at all, and I am pretty frequently critical of JND’s sculpts 🤷🏻‍♂️

First impressions were wtf is this, but looking at reference photos he looks pretty good. I still prefer InArt tho.

I will say I don’t love them following InArt’s lead by making so many of the accessories just books and other pieces of paper. Like how many damn cards and envelopes did their Batman figure come with again?

I kind of understand the grandpa complaint - the bags under the eyes are a little harsh - but I think it's the lighting, not the sculpt itself. The lighting in a lot of the photos is very top-down, which exaggerates it. Some of the other photos are more flattering, like the more front-on shot of the sculpt by itself.

Both need work, JND needs to restart, he appears worried instead of the youthful smile they were aiming for. JND has the better clothing detailing but the robe materials should be better.

Feel like the paint work is a bit exaggerated as well. Like the green from his eyes, the paleness of his skin and the blush blood filled areas carries too much contrast. For the price though, you really can't go wrong with either this or INART's version.

uZuHfuM.jpeg

It's close. The bridge of the nose needs to be flattened slightly, and the features around the eyes need softened. InArt's is definitely better. JND's just needs some touch ups to look good.

I can see the "old" complaint. I think they need to soften the skin lines a bit, but i think the likeness is strong and the expression is very much Ron.

Back