JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a "Pro-order?" I've been enlightened about a professional collector. What the hell is this now?

Pro-orders are what get you on the illustrious influencer batch.
I wonder if JND will have influencer batches? 🤔 I know there are like 2 or 3 Korean youtubers that get the statues pretty quickly, but that's usually after JND does their own final product images and unboxing video.

Love how much fun they seem to be having with this.

I think smiling Harry looks a lot better in the video when showing the head articulation. REALLY looking forward to Snape most of all. However, I sort of have a feeling the next reveals will be in the order they mentioned, meaning Hagrid first, then Malfoy and Snape last.
We won't have to worry about the order. They said they will continue releasing sets together for this line. Hagrid, Malfoy, and Snape will all be released together like Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

If JND ever manages to announce a figure before InArt have already secured my order, I might actually ‘PRO-ORDER’ with them.

View attachment 719057

Hagrid has so much hair on and around his face, I just can’t see the necessity for silicone with him.
You can’t see his neck so a seam for articulation wouldn’t ever be noticed.
Is this global license, or do I need to order from a place like SpecFiction?

So to get the silicone versions, you have to commit to buying all three in a $1500 set? Like a lot of this company's decisions, I'm baffled by that. They're missing out on potentially selling to all the people who missed out on Inart Harry but already ordered the other two, or the many people who prefer Inart's version of the boys but like JND Hermione. I really wonder why they went with that decision.

Is anyone getting any of them? I really liked Harry Potter growing up, but not sure I can say I love it to the point of getting anything, although I have owned and own some things that I can't exactly say that I love.

Tempted by at least something from these. I ideally wanted Quidditch POTTAH, but the sculpt isn't as good as the normal version, but don't really want PVC versions, neither. And also doubt that I'd be able to secure rooted Snape without getting Malfoy and Hagrid as well. Don't really want the whole cast of Harry Potter.

Which Harry…..lite will fit better with inart dlx ron and hermione style wise but silicon has implanted hair which’ll also fit with dlx versions…

Not terribly invested in HP, but checked Kit’s prices out of curiosity and my goodness are these up there. Still interested in future Kojun lite releases, but will need to be extra picky on what I grab.

I was planning to get all three, but wow even the Lite versions are $400 each. I don't think anything about them is better than the InArt versions I already ordered, so I might skip these entirely.

EDIT: I didn't realize JND will ship to the US, but I guess shipping costs will make them at OSK's price anyway.

Last edited:
Back