JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning to get all three, but wow even the Lite versions are $400 each. I don't think anything about them is better than the InArt versions I already ordered, so I might skip these entirely.

EDIT: I didn't realize JND will ship to the US, but I guess shipping costs will make them at OSK's price anyway.
Looks like shipping to USA is free through JND website!

Looks like shipping to USA is free through JND website!
Woah you're right! Thank you for the info! I know it's possible there will be customs charges but I almost never get charged with those, the JND prices aren't too bad so I might consider getting these now, I'll have to figure out if I want Lite or silicone versions.

Woah you're right! Thank you for the info! I know it's possible there will be customs charges but I almost never get charged with those, the JND prices aren't too bad so I might consider getting these now, I'll have to figure out if I want Lite or silicone versions.
I pre-ordered the InArt deluxe versions, but tempted by the silicone set. Just hard to pull the trigger on a $1600.00 set!

I pre-ordered the InArt deluxe versions, but tempted by the silicone set. Just hard to pull the trigger on a $1600.00 set!
Yeah that's so much money but I also wanted that silicone set, I wish they had very different expressions and/or outfits from the InArt versions to make them more unique and help convince me to buy lol

Yeah that's so much money but I also wanted that silicone set, I wish they had very different expressions and/or outfits from the InArt set to make it more unique and help convince me to buy it lol
Totally...that would help make the purchasing decision easier. As it is, I am probably going to hold off for now. While I was pleasantly surprised with the overall look of the silicone set, the Harry and Ron head sculpts are still a little off (Hermoine is a home run for me)>

I know that price has a lot of folks choking. But, the thing is, when you add up the individual InArt sets, it comes out to just about the same price as the JND silicone set depending on where you ordered from, with the main difference being the diorama that you get with InArt's trio. You just have more time to cough up the money for the InArt pieces since they're individually released whereas JND is all one lump sum.

I know that price has a lot of folks choking. But, the thing is, when you add up the individual InArt sets, it comes out to just about the same price as the JND silicone set depending on where you ordered from, with the main difference being the diorama that you get with InArt's trio. You just have more time to cough up the money for the InArt pieces since they're individually released whereas JND is all one lump sum.
Very true! Much easier to take the price hit a figure at a time! Honestly, if JND's figures had come out first, I would have already placed an order. I do feel that while pricing for the deluxe versions are almost a wash, the InArt still has a better bang for the buck in terms of the diorama and more accessory pieces. Of course the silicone and glass eyes will definitely have an impact on the overall figure, so that edge goes to JND!

Anyone tried to email JND before? I had questions about the Harry figure, but the email bounced back as undeliverable. I used the address that's at the bottom of their webpage. "[email protected]'. Any other way to get a hold of them?

Just reading through the product description of Quidditch Harry on JNDs site
1723294233463.png

1723294278448.jpeg

Back