JND: Suicide Squad - Night Club Dress Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) - 1:3 Platinum Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
harley-esborra-unnamed.webp

I think that's their best work yet, very good likeness for once. A very beautiful piece, I would almost be tempted.

Funnily enough it reminds me of the Hot Toys prisoner head. (Of course JND is much better)

1000011203.jpg

Nice likeness, I wonder if they've changed the type of silicone because this one looks more shiny and less skinlike than their usual ones (like the type Queen busts used to use compared to the better type now)

Damn that looks really good! I think a couple of adjustments on the dress and it would be perfect!

Looks awesome. I wonder if they still plan on doing her in 1/6
I'd love to see them tackle her suit from the beginning of The Suicide Squad 2021 in the red and black.

Attachments

• harley_quinn__the_suicide_squad_png_by_iwasboredsoididthis_degozkm-pre.png
    harley_quinn__the_suicide_squad_png_by_iwasboredsoididthis_degozkm-pre.png
    749.5 KB · Views: 0
Nice likeness, I wonder if they've changed the type of silicone because this one looks more shiny and less skinlike than their usual ones (like the type Queen busts used to use compared to the better type now)
Yeah I noticed that too, it looks a bit too shiny. I hope they address that because it almost comes across as hard plastic. It looks really good otherwise though.

Last edited:
Definitely much better likeness over the first version. She must’ve been a good seller for them to tackle her again before a second 1/3 Ledger Joker. Unless they’re just waiting for their 1/6 to release before tackling him again in 1/3

Definitely much better likeness over the first version. She must’ve been a good seller for them to tackle her again before a second 1/3 Ledger Joker. Unless they’re just waiting for their 1/6 to release before tackling him again in 1/3
Yeah if they are gonna make a new Ledger Joker I think they'll wait till after the 1/6, I didn't realize that their current Joker 1/3 is still in stock in places

Not that I'd want another 1/3 HL Joker anytime soon, but this makes me wonder which Joker scene JND would recreate if they decided to do another🤔. I'd like Nurse Joker, but I see can them doing bank robber Joker.

Anyway, the likeness on this statue is pretty darn good. Though I love me some MR Harley Quinn, I'm just not feeling the pose on this piece for some reason so it's a pass for me. Regardless, I'm sure it'll sell well.

Damn stellar.

Glad it's not a release I'd like but this will come out incredible, no doubt.

Not sure on the base size, wonder if they'll offer the normal size version as well, similar to Catwoman offerings. One of the things I love about JND is the unification of bases, if I wanted this and it's not a duo set, I wouldn't be happy about that.

Back