John Wick Spinoff "Ballerina"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A John Wick spinoff still seems like a silly idea to me, but the trailer does look pretty promising. And any excuse to watch Ana De Armas kicking ass for two hours is a good one. šŸ˜

It really annoyed me that she played such a great character in the last of Daniel Craig's Bond movies. Before I saw the ending - I thought to myself, "I can't wait to see her again in a sequel".

Yeah... I feel like Barbara B. could take some lessons from that Ana sequence in NTTD -- that's how an entire Bond movie should feel: fast, fun, sophisticated, sexy and exhilarating. Something the Craig Bond's have struggled to be with their deadly slow plots.

Yeah... I feel like Barbara B. could take some lessons from that Ana sequence in NTTD -- that's how an entire Bond movie should feel: fast, fun, sophisticated, sexy and exhilarating. Something the Craig Bond's have struggled to be with their deadly slow plots.
Yup I've really tired of the "serious and gritty" Bond movies. It was cool the first few times, but now I just want to get back to Bond being fun and sexy again.

Back