Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, there’ll never be another Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, or another Nick Castle, Dick Warlock.

I’m tired of legacy sequels, tired of rebooting things, tired of overarching universes.

I’ll take more one offs like Joker but actually give me The Joker this time.

The audience shouldn’t have to hold the supervillain’s hand throughout the runtime. Give Joker some balls, like Ledger’s and Nicholson’s.

If Joker isn’t immediately in charge the moment he walks into a room, then honey that ain’t the Joker.
This should have been Joker ruthless, whice he encounters Batman and treats Harley like a groupie!

Instead, what I gathered, he's a pathetic loser, who get it in the bumpkin and she leaves......best as I can say without spoilers or getting deleted.

100% I wanted Phoenix to snap.

Joker doesn’t feel sorry for anyone, not even himself. A live action Harley just doesn’t work next to a thorough Joker, it would never happen. Ledger beats on his own dogs just to hit Batman in TDK after taking them from the mob. That’s The Joker!
He doesn’t care, one bit.

Phoenix cared oh so much, bad direction.
In the comics Joker only cared about opinions when he had a wife and stand up gig.

IMG_6472.jpeg

Can someone please inform the simpleton Tod Phillips that movies are a fantasy for the audience to lose themselves away from real life and if that fantasy involves enjoying watching villains causing mayhem chaos death and destruction that’s perfectly fine because it allows us to enjoy fantastical elements and watch heroes rise to counter evil in whatever manifestation it takes.

Hell sometimes we just enjoy watching people getting destroyed by great villains, that’s entertainment!
yhis movie was also an apology to normies
I've seen people that hated the fans of the first movie praising this one.....
some of those bloggers that warmed about the violence of the first one and warned about going to the theater were saying how this movie was good justice

I had no plans to watch it befoer I heard how bad it was, now I'm furious at what I heard.

Why would I want any Joker merch now?

Their Jobs is to make peopel want the merch!!!

Can investors sue these guys for this? Not joking. Your job is to make money, not lose it. This was absurd!!! This movie didn't even TRY to make him cool again, instead they made him into a walking cringe fest.

This movie didn't even TRY to make him cool again, instead they made him into a walking cringe fest.
This is exactly why it was deliberate self sabotage,
he was a little too cool stood on the cop car with that blood grin during the first films closeout. People were over the moon about that scene, with the rioters lifting him up as an icon out of the crash. That’s what you had to build on and you threw it in the sink.

Had to bring him back down to Arthur for two hours and twenty minutes but this time, he’s hit his head, worse! How can one make that and not feel like a dirtbag, not many films bring home a billion..

You don’t pitch an idea like Joker 2 off of a billion dollar film, these execs might make dumb decisions, but they could see clear as day the contrast between the two, it is their only job, it is why so many films are safe and formulaic. This wasn’t, and it was allowed to be.

Last edited:
I would watch an "Opposite World" version where Batman is the dark villain and colorful Joker, who only wants people to laugh, is trying to stop the mean, sinister Bat.
You hear that Todd? Too bad, you blew it.
Maybe James Cameron is up to it.

Last edited:
The first film gets way too much praise. It's a direct rip off of Taxi Driver. JP has a good performance, but EVERYTHING else is derivative of other works.

Never like the original , glad the sequel is poo also

Can someone please inform the simpleton Tod Phillips that movies are a fantasy for the audience to lose themselves away from real life and if that fantasy involves enjoying watching villains causing mayhem chaos death and destruction that’s perfectly fine because it allows us to enjoy fantastical elements and watch heroes rise to counter evil in whatever manifestation it takes.

Hell sometimes we just enjoy watching people getting destroyed by great villains, that’s entertainment!
No! Your wrong! Villains are bad! You should feel bad for liking a character I made struggle and get one over on the people who wronged him.

I would watch an "Opposite World" version where Batman is the dark villain and colorful Joker, who only wants people to laugh, is trying to stop the mean, sinister Bat.
There is a comic like this, where Joker casts himself as the hero and Batman is the Villian.

Black and White? Someone step I here with the title.

There is a comic like this, where Joker casts himself as the hero and Batman is the Villian.

Black and White? Someone step I here with the title.
I know which one you’re talking about. Where he dresses in black. White knight I think it’s called.

66 Joker - good
89 Jack Joker - good
2008 Ledger Joker - good
Suicide Squad Leto Joker - Bad
2019 Joker - Good
Snyder Cut Joker - Good
Joker 2 - BAD

What's the common denominator ?

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
sexy suicide squad GIF

Suicide Squad - Sucked
Suicide Squad 2 - Sucked
Birds of Prey - Sucked
Joker 2 - Sucked

Keep that b*** as far away as possible from Joker please.

66 Joker - good
89 Jack Joker - good
2008 Ledger Joker - good
Suicide Squad Leto Joker - Bad
2019 Joker - Good
Snyder Cut Joker - Good
Joker 2 - BAD

What's the common denominator ?

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
sexy suicide squad GIF

Suicide Squad - Sucked
Suicide Squad 2 - Sucked
Birds of Prey - Sucked
Joker 2 - Sucked

Keep that b*** as far away as possible from Joker please.

Brilliant deduction!

I always hated Harley from the moment she was conceived for the animated series.

Created only to help sell tissue paper to young boys.

Back