Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

You really don't think He can sell out a 2000 ES in less than 16 hours if the sculpt is good? Come on, you're talking about a top 3 character in all of comics, and even that is being kind.

I do not. Your talking about a $350 statue at the least, with an even higher ES. SS will be doing tons of Batman statues in the future, so people have no reason to bite on the first one they do when they know they can either get it down the road on 2nd chance or just wait for the next Batman statue.

Why in the heck are you guys surprised the edition size is so large and why are you pissed? We all know this was going to happen when the ES was TBD. Are you collecting because of the amount of these made or because you actually like the item? Frankly, as long as you can get back what you put into the statue, who cares how many there are? These aren't meant to be investments you can make tons of cash on. Collect to collect, not flip. :thwak

I do not. Your talking about a $350 statue at the least, with an even higher ES. SS will be doing tons of Batman statues in the future, so people have no reason to bite on the first one they do when they know they can either get it down the road on 2nd chance or just wait for the next Batman statue.

I guess we'll just have to see.

Why in the heck are you guys surprised the edition size is so large and why are you pissed? We all know this was going to happen when the ES was TBD. Are you collecting because of the amount of these made or because you actually like the item? Frankly, as long as you can get back what you put into the statue, who cares how many there are? These aren't meant to be investments you can make tons of cash on. Collect to collect, not flip. :thwak

:exactly: :goodpost:

Sorry for having a opinion....well no actually I'm not :thwak

Yeah, once the TBD ES came down I was pretty certain it would be more than 1000 edition size.

Guess it's 1250.

i dont think that joker will sell less than 400 dollars in the future.
i have seen a lot of people who started collecting since they saw pics of joker.the statue is amazing and it's the most well knonw villain..:cuckoo:

Back