Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

That is only a FRACTION of the Heath Ledger Jokers out there. Just over 3,000 is NOT that huge like everyone is thinking.

Yeah, if people knew how many DX figures HT releases they would think 1250 is microscopic.

Is this YOUR first statue? :lol If the site says its sold out, then it IS sold out until people start canceling orders. But its a safe bet this won't be coming back in stock ever.

But 1,250 sold in less than 24 hours does indeed say something about how popular this was!

Probably because people haven't really had a nice decent Joker statue from DCDirect in their collections?

What would you have preferred as the joker's exclusive? A print, hand ect???? I really won't pose him with the top hat ever

What would you have preferred as the joker's exclusive? A print, hand ect???? I really won't pose him with the top hat ever
I like the idea of the separate head, but not this one really. They could've gone with a Joker head from another era/medium like this:

images

or this:

image-thumb5.png

I like the idea of the separate head, but not this one really. They could've gone with a Joker head from another era/medium like this:

images

or this:

image-thumb5.png

Or just given him the same hat, but on forward, covering his face. Lip-biting smile would've looked 10x as wicked almost hidden under the brim. :huh

I'm sure it will, good luck. When did you get on? Please tell us when it does : )

Thanks. I think it was around one Eastern time on Friday (what time did it sell out?). I was on the fence since I stopped buying PFs a few years back, but I realize this is too nice to pass up. I don't care about ES, I just want the exclusive.

Thanks. I think it was around one Eastern time on Friday (what time did it sell out?). I was on the fence since I stopped buying PFs a few years back, but I realize this is too nice to pass up. I don't care about ES, I just want the exclusive.

It sold out just after 6pm Sideshow time (about 16 hours after it went up for PO). They normally have a portion of the initial TBD edition size set to cater for waitlists so I think you're in pretty good shape bro.

It sold out just after 6pm Sideshow time (about 16 hours after it went up for PO). They normally have a portion of the initial TBD edition size set to cater for waitlists so I think you're in pretty good shape bro.

Yeah it sold out pretty quick but I think for those who haven't yet order the regular should order before it also sells out. I was lucky to get the ex right when it went on sale but I think the regular is just as good.

This pf is going to go up in price once it release especially since ppl will want to pose him with a batman pf IMo

I actually feel sorry for people who bought that, thinking it was the best of that kind of statue in that kind of scale that they were ever gonna get. Oh, well. C'est la vie.

Back