Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get that second email from Lottie and I'm hoping I won't get one.

I don't think anyone has converted since the first few a few weeks back, so I am pretty sure everyone who hasn't converted will get that dreaded notice. BUT, watch them find like 2 a month from now and put them on FB ;]

Last edited:
SS sending you whole new statue or just a body ??

they're sending me a new base, which was damaged and a new reg head sculpt, which was burnt.:monkey2

I guess they don't have any replacement boxes though....:dunno seems odd that they wouldn't have a box, but if they don't they don't, at least they're helping me out with the other stuff and it's not like i ever sell anything anyways.

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

:pfft::pfft::thwak

they're sending me a new base, which was damaged and a new reg head sculpt, which was burnt.:monkey2

I guess they don't have any replacement boxes though....:dunno seems odd that they wouldn't have a box, but if they don't they don't, at least they're helping me out with the other stuff and it's not like i ever sell anything anyways.

mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

Ski

Just that this will be the odd one out of the other two dc ex. I was late in the waitlist just by few hours so kinda of sad.

The reg is still awsome though.

I don't think anyone has converted since the first few a few weeks back, so I am pretty sure everyone who hasn't converted will get that dreaded notice. BUT, watch them find like 2 a month from now and put them on FB ;]

I received the e-mail that my wait list has been cancelled. It's okay though, I picked one up at a good price on ebay.

Joker PF EX will be a grail for sure. There will be 8250 Batman PF owners without Joker wearing his hat :rotfl

Got a ex head from a fellow member. Now my I will have a semi ex joker ie ex head with regular other parts. Anyway I'm happy since I can display all three ex together and also the future other batman related ex statues side eventually release.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost::hi5::duff[/quote]

:goodpost::exactly::nana:

Joker is already a grail but when Batman comes out prices will be insane :yess::thud:

Last edited:

Joker is already a grail but when Batman comes out prices it will be insane :yess::thud:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's before the. Insane ES sizes right? So joker will be worth 5000.00 in 2 years! Right? :1-1: :rotfl I will trade joker in for 10 rare PF statues by then.

Joker is already a grail but when Batman comes out prices it will be insane :yess::thud:

Yeah that's before the. Insane ES sizes right? So joker will be worth 5000.00 in 2 years! Right? :1-1: :rotfl I will trade joker in for 10 rare PF statues by then.[/QUOTE]

You won't sell your Joker when the Bat comes out I'm telling you :wink1:

Back