Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would seriously go bananas working for SS listening to people complaining and constant requests for info on status of items judging by the amount of moaning that goes on in some threads which almost always seem to end with 'I'mma send them an e ail about it' or 'I'mma phone them.' :rotfl

I would seriously go bananas working for SS listening to people complaining and constant requests for info on status of items judging by the amount of moaning that goes on in some threads which almost always seem to end with 'I'mma send them an e ail about it' or 'I'mma phone them.' :rotfl

No way I could do customer service like that. I wouldnt last long on the job. :thwak

oldmanyellsatcloud.gif

yeah and that's why us with legit problems, it takes them over a week to get back to us:thwak

like daughters burning boxes and such.:lecture

What does "painted correctly" mean?

What do you think it means... Here i'll give you an example, Painted correctly, as in, not having any weird grey spots on the face of your joker statue, that good enough for you ? Any other condescending remarks you wanna make ?

P.S. don't bother, i'm done with you.

I didn't really care for the exclusive on this piece. Maybe I would have to see it in person. I think they should have given him switch out hands with him loading a pistol.

What do you think it means... Here i'll give you an example, Painted correctly, as in, not having any weird grey spots on the face of your joker statue, that good enough for you ? Any other condescending remarks you wanna make ?

Wow, lighten up man. Take your drama elsewhere please. :cuckoo:

I got the email and I guess it's fine, really. Have the regular and he looks great. Just disappointed that out of the three announced thus far (Joker, Batman, and Ivy), the EX Joker is the most truly exclusive piece since it has an entire other head, yet it's the only EX I won't have.

there is an ignore feature on this forum. maybe try using it.:lecture

Wow, lighten up man. Take your drama elsewhere please. :cuckoo:
:exactly:

I'll bother if I like, thanks. :1-1:

I asked because it sounds like you're assuming that the offending spots are not part of the paint scheme to begin with. We can't tell because the pictures you provided don't show anything. I personally see nothing wrong with your statue. I think you'd be wasting your time and theirs trying to get replacements.

Don't come here and ask whether or not you can get an exchange, and then throw a fit when you get an answer you don't like.

Back