Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great, definitely try to take a look in person before you order if you can.

Finally opened my ex a couple days ago and everything looks good. The only problem is that the flower is missing. Sent sideshow an email and they are sending me an extra flower. Awesome service!

As for the statue, looks amazing, but I need to figure out a way to get all the wrinkles in the clothes. The paint job on the face is really great as well. I'll have some pics up this weekend.

How did he get 5 EX's???? I just want one! :(.....for a good deal. :)

You wouldn't wait too long,You better star looking for one real quick this piece is going to be hard to come by for sure!!!
Joker's ES is fine now I guess :lolToo many Batman but not enought Joker :rotfl

Honestly, I may get the regular edition, I prefer that head anyway, and with the EX going from anywhere from $650-$770 on evilbay I won't be able to pick it up. The only thing that will stop me is if I decide to pick up Skaar or another new release instead.

Last edited:
Honestly, I may get the regular edition, I prefer that head anyway, and with the EX going from anywhere from $650-$770 on evilbay I won't be able to pick it up. The only thing that will stop me is if I decide to pick up Skaar or another new release instead.

Get Joker its awesome .......u wont regreT

I really am considering it as a compliment to the Batman PF I am going to order ...:yess:... Again it is just a matter of cash and what statues I may want more...lol.

Reg Joker is awesome ..... nice Headsculpt with top notch paint joB & beautiful base

I wonder have anyone think we deserve better sculpts? I am a graphic designer and I did some retouch examples in order to clear myself...

Here is the original picture of SS's Joker:

hSdcX.jpg

Here is the retouched one (not finish):

tLgeW.jpg

Which one is better? Or Am I totally wrong:)?

aWIWv.jpg

I wonder have anyone think we deserve better sculpts? I am a graphic designer and I did some retouch examples in order to clear myself...

Here is the original picture of SS's Joker:

hSdcX.jpg

Here is the retouched one (not finish):

tLgeW.jpg

Which one is better? Or Am I totally wrong:)?

aWIWv.jpg

All you've done is smooth texture off the face. It doesn't really redefine the sculpt.

I personally like the texture, and think it gives the piece more character. But maybe you prefer it to be smoother looking.

How much do you think The joker PF will worth next year,like when Batman and Poison Ivy will be released?

Hope the next one is Harley Quinn to go along with the Joker :)

How much do you think The joker PF will worth next year,like when Batman and Poison Ivy will be released?

Hope the next one is Harley Quinn to go along with the Joker :)

exact next year i think regular will be around 600$:cuckoo: Ex 750$+

If I'm lucky my pre-order may have arrived by next year.
I may have mentioned this before, but it sucks living in the UK :gah:

At lease I can look at pictures of other peoples Joker PF and keep dusting the space I have set aside.

Back