Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of mine in the Besta he just fits in the middle

P1010023.jpg

P1010016.jpg

Think it's spelt dioder led its the ones you can change colour as well the blue shade looks really good to mate. There really is only room for 1 per self

Is this some kind of rich people only forum or something ? Or is it just me who just can't throw in 500$+ for statues every week ?

Settle down, they're just messing with you. If it bothers you, say something to SSC about it. The worst they will tell you is that there is nothing they can do.

You don't need the permission of the forum members to ask Sideshow to take a look at what you think is damage. Good luck man.

Is this some kind of rich people only forum or something ? Or is it just me who just can't throw in 500$+ for statues every week ?

:thwak:monkey3:monkey2

Settle down, they're just messing with you. If it bothers you, say something to SSC about it. The worst they will tell you is that there is nothing they can do.

You don't need the permission of the forum members to ask Sideshow to take a look at what you think is damage. Good luck man.

:exactly::exactly:

Already sent the pics to sideshow way before asking here. I just wanted to know what you guys thought, apparently I shouldn't have.

The issue with the glove looks like it's supposed to be there. Not sure about the eye because I can't see anything. The color is off? I thought I might have been looking at chipped paint, but if the paint is in tact, I don't think there's a problem.

The issue with the glove looks like it's supposed to be there. Not sure about the eye because I can't see anything. The color is off? I thought I might have been looking at chipped paint, but if the paint is in tact, I don't think there's a problem.

:exactly: but to each his own. I do understand if you want a flawless statue.

Wanting a flawless statue is not the same as wanting it to be painted differently.

Not sure if that was directed to me, but if it is, I don't want it to painted differently, I want it painted correctly. If you could see my piece for real you could clearly see the grey spots under his left eye and cheek, unfortunatly photos only shows this much.

Back