Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Pre-orders are usually 6 months earlier, so will we see it this soon?

Since it comes out 2nd quarter 2012, pre-order should be in 4th quarter 2011.

I dunno. They already had a price ($350) and Qtr listed so there isn't anything on the technical side holding him back like some of ther other items previewed. I'd expect the pre-order in the next month or so. Spook would be too far off IMO. Show Bats then or something.

Might be a contractual thing, as Sideshow may not be able to officially start selling (or even pre-selling) their DC product until after a certain date.

I heard grumblings that we didn't get the video supporting the DC announcement because there were snaffus in terms of pieces spotlit and what would or could be done. I wonder if they went back to iron things out and even though this approved and already taken to the point of priced and quoted as ordering in August, that the entire DC license is on hold until whatever the stumble was is fully cleared up. Let's be honest, as much as this piece was the darling of Comic-Con you'd think they'd strike when the iron is hot and at least tease or preview another piece by now...

Back