Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

At least I'll be in front of a computer next Thursday (unlike tomorrow) so I'll have a shot at the Exc.

this piece is $350? ____ that, I'm out. Next thing you know, basic pfs are gonna be reaching $400 a piece.

Been trying to avoid this thread for awhile now. But I will be checking out the specs next Tuesday along with everybody else. Can't really justify another expense after already jumping into Horror PFs again, and sticking with the backed up LOTR maquettes, but hot damn does the Joker look amazing!

Also, PPOs were never as stressful to me as say a PZ drop with subsequent crash. Add never knowing the exact time of a newsletter. Sheer madness I tell you, especially with such an impressive and important piece.

Has edition size been conjectured yet? I'm thinking 1000 for the exclusive, eh?

We'll find out on Tuesday when official pics are revealed.

The EX will not be 1000. Someone mentioned 650. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 750 but no higher.

Hey Gyus have i missed something?? I was away for holidays. any news on Joker , i read that there will be something on this Tuesday:pray:

How do we know for sure that it is going up for PO on Sept. 1? :dunno
Has this been confirmed?

How do we know for sure that it is going up for PO on Sept. 1? :dunno
Has this been confirmed?

tablecatdistractedr.gif

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=35899

Back