Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I'm in Ca, $350 + ~ $30 in sales tax + $20-30 in shipping. The 2 DX Bat figs aren't much more than this piece for me.

the price was on the display card I believe.

Ahh gotcha, see I don't pay the sale tax and I don't count the shipping seeing as I'm going to end up paying shipping on just about anything I order anyway.

I think this piece will fly, probably faster than most think. It's been a long wait.

How come the DC stuff doesn't have its own heading in the newsletter yet? :monkey1

Looking forward to the preview!

I saw a Youtube video,can't remember who was it,but was said that EX will be a Switch out head with hat ? :yess:
Can someone confirm this.

I saw a Youtube video,can't remember who was it,but was said that EX will be a Switch out head with hat ? :yess:
Can someone confirm this.

That was me silly!! :gah:
I had an inside pass with Sideshow!

You forget now I am in the inside now! I get to see things early ;)

Yes its true! :lecture

The only way I'm getting this is if the lord takes pity on my wallet and let's me win that contest.:lol It's a gorgeous piece, but with all of the HT stuff coming, I can't justify starting another collection, especially at a different scale.

The only way I'm getting this is if the lord takes pity on my wallet and let's me win that contest.:lol It's a gorgeous piece, but with all of the HT stuff coming, I can't justify starting another collection, especially at a different scale.

I hear you. But I think The Joker would make a nice standalone piece. Unless they make a sexy Harley to go with him :drool

By the way, when does this contest end? I forgot to enter it. :slap

September 1st, you still have time. He is a beautiful stand-alone piece, but if I got the Joker then I'd need Batman, and if I got Batman, I'd need Superman, and before you know it, you have the whole damn line, winning it would make it easier to hold off on the others as a $350 price increase is pretty hefty.:lol

No PPO for this no? So just go on the site around the time the newsletter comes out and you should be able to pre-order yes?

Back