Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

finally a date, what time do the preorders usually start?

It should be 3:00 p.m. PDT Cali time if it's coming out the newsletter, just refresh the Sideshow page around that time and don't count on the newsletter hitting your inbox at that time.

Theres a limit of 1 per order right? So if i wanna get two I have to place two seperate orders right? One for me one for my brother, his first SS Statue!

Usually there is a limit on exclusives of only one per account.

But if you are planning on ordering two, be aware that each order will need a separate name, address, credit card, etc. Nothing can be the same or you risk having your orders cancelled. Actually the Sideshow system will not even allow you to place more than the alloted number of orders per account anyway.

It should be 3:00 p.m. PDT Cali time if it's coming out the newsletter, just refresh the Sideshow page around that time and don't count on the newsletter hitting your inbox at that time.

good, i should be home or just leaving to work

We can never really be sure when the newsletter is released. Todays went up over an hour earlier than usual. Ultron went up for preorder then. The same thing can happen with the Joker. Keep those eyes peeled folks.

it's not like this is gonna sell out in minutes or even hours, it shouldn't matter what time the NL goes up.

The site won't crash next week, as long as there is a deposit required even if it's $30 people become hesitant on ordering.

I wonder how many guys will have to make a sophie's choice between this and the DX '89 Joker

i never read comics when i was a kid or even now, so all my superhero interest came from the classic cartoons and the movies. Easy choice for me, but this does look awesome and i wish i could get both.

Im a little worried that the site will go down. There will be a huge demand for this....

I wouldn't be surprised if it's near $400, the tailoring makes the price go higher.

Back