Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

That was me silly!! :gah:
I had an inside pass with Sideshow!

You forget now I am in the inside now! I get to see things early ;)

Yes its true! :lecture

Okay sorry I didn't know about your insider gig...:nana: So what's up with the Dutch PF.:impatient:

tablecatdistractedr.gif

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=35899

:slap how did I miss that! Thanks again guys. I feel like and idiot now. I alway get the news letter late anyways usually on Fridays :pfft:.

Im a little worried that the site will go down. There will be a huge demand for this....

I agree this is by far the best looking PF I've seen. I think even if I wasn't a Joker fan I would have to pick this one up. :hi5:

Opinions vary

Very true. I'm one of those guys that is not very impressed with the PFs that people hold to grail status. One of the reasons I really like this Joker statue is because he's a man in a suit. A tailored suit for this character looks great. When you have a statue of a muscular character clothed in spandex/felt, it just kills a statue for me. I want to see all the details of a sculpt. I don't want to see it covered up by cloth or spandex. As a norm, I don't buy PFs. There are very few that I like. The Joker qualifies. It's a killer piece.

Very true. I'm one of those guys that is not very impressed with the PFs that people hold to grail status. One of the reasons I really like this Joker statue is because he's a man in a suit. A tailored suit for this character looks great. When you have a statue of a muscular character clothed in spandex/felt, it just kills a statue for me. I want to see all the details of a sculpt. I don't want to see it covered up by cloth or spandex. As a norm, I don't buy PFs. There are very few that I like. The Joker qualifies. It's a killer piece.

U need a PF where it's not part of his clothing and part of a suit :lecture

No lil jackets, shoes, coats, hats, etc.... a FULL body suit PF in your collection :nana:

U need a PF where it's not part of his clothing and part of a suit :lecture

No lil jackets, shoes, coats, hats, etc.... a FULL body suit PF in your collection :nana

The Joker PF will come closest to a full body suit PF in my collection.:lol

Most of the PFs they are making now are actually pretty cool looking. I'm digging Black Panther, Rogue, Ultron, and Gambit of late. Those are good looking statues. However, the costumes are fully sculpted on those pieces. SSC just added a cape or jacket to qualify them as mixed media. I like that. I can turn those pieces into 1/4 fully sculpted coms by not putting on their jackets or cape. That's a win across the board.

The crap that kills me is pieces like Sabretooth. I LOVE that statue. The cloth costume on him looks so cheezy and drives me absolutely nuts. God, how I wanted to buy that statue but couldn't get over the cloth costume. Oh well, I'll just keep buying pieces that I like and catch my eye.:pfft:

Actually on the sabretooth pf I have no problem seeing the muscle definition, he looks very different in person

Actually on the sabretooth pf I have no problem seeing the muscle definition, he looks very different in person

I've seen the piece in person. Large muscle groups can be seen. No details in the muscles can. His abs and muscle def disappear because of the cloth. A perfect example is the Venom com. The details on that statue are amazing. There is no way you could put cloth or spandex on him without covering all that up.

I'm glad you enjoy your Sabretooth PF. I'm just a fully sculpted kind of guy. However, I will admit when a PF looks good. Not all of them look bad. I have already said that I like the Gambit, Rogue, Ultron, and Black Panther PFs. I even own the Mystique PF and I love it. Now, I can't wait to add the Joker PF to my collection. It will be just the 2nd PF I have on my display shelves.

True, I wish you can see more definition but the size of the statue and mass of muscle more than make up for it

True, I wish you can see more definition but the size of the statue and mass of muscle more than make up for it

Believe me Pedro, I do love everything else about the Ex Sabretooth PF. I even thought about buying the PF and having someone strip the cloth off and convert it into a fully sculpted piece. I just saw an Ex Sabretooth PF sell on ebay for only $200. If I pick up one that cheap, I will get it customized. It would be worth it for me at that price. Anyway, so long as you like your piece the way it is, that's all that matters.

Now, I can't wait to see the Joker preview. I'm looking forward to seeing the COH I keep hearing about.

exclusive is a must if it's the pic above:wave:wave
do you think that joker will sell out fast??

Back